- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Living Room With Fireplace
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Front Door
- Communal Parking Area
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Garden Shed
- Choice Location Within Quiet Cul De Sac Development
Additional InformationTwo bedroom first floor apartment in 'George Close' cul de sac development within walking distance to the local town centre and all its amenities. Perfect for the first time buyer or buy to let investor.
The property benefits from private entrance, kitchen with informal dining area, lounge, two bedrooms, bathroom and parking facilities as well as private enclosed rear yard.
Viewing is highly recommended!
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairwell at first floor with working electric chair lift.
- Access to roof space. Shelved hot press.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 3.66m x 3.10m (12'0" x 10'2")
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with drying tray. Recess for freestanding cooker. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Recess for fridge freezer.
- LIVING ROOM 4.06m x 3.35m (13'4" x 11'0")
- Mahogany fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Inset electric fire. Built in storage cupboard. Twin front windows.
- BEDROOM 1 3.76m x 3.00m (12'4" x 9'10")
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.10m x 2.24m (10'2" x 7'4")
- With three piece suite comprising wooden panelled bath with electric shower over and folding screen door, wash hand basin and w.c. Complementary wall tiling.
- Situated within popular cul de sac development just off 'George Avenue' within walking distance to local town centre amenities.
Enclosed rear yard with garden shed.
PVC oil tank. Housed oil fired central heating boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »