2 Galwally Park,
Ormeau Road, Belfast, BT8 6AH
4 Bed Semi-detached House
Last listed at Offers around £349,950
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
146 sq. metres
- Most Attractive Semi-Detached Home
- Retaining Many Original Features
- Sought After Address off Ormeau Road
- Four First Floor Bedrooms
- Bright Living Room with Bay Window
- Family Room with Feature Fireplace
- Large Kitchen with Dining Area
- Utility Room with Access to Side
- Family Bathroom and Ground Floor W.C.
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Plentiful Off-Street Parking to Front/Side
- Rear Garden with Patio, Sitting and Play Areas
- Close to Shops, Restaurants and Amenities
- Leading Local Primary and Secondary Schools
- Public and Private Transport Links Close By
With ease of access to Belfast's city centre via public and private transport, the city commuter can get to or get home from work in under ten minutes.
Forestside Shopping Centre is just minutes' walk, offering a broad range of shops and amenities. Coffee shops, bars and restaurants are also nearby on the Ormeau Road, including Shed Bistro, General Merchants and the Errigle Inn.
There is a good variety of leisure facilites in the area including Ormeau and Belvoir Park Golf Clubs, Cherryvale Playing Fields and Queens PEC.
To arrange a private viewing at your convenience, contact Hampton Estates today on 028 9064 2888. Should you require a discreet valuation of your current property, free of charge, we would be happy to oblige.
- Glazed hardwood front door with outside light to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceiling cornice, under stairs storage cupboard.
- Low flush W.C., wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, chrome heated towel rail, laminate wooden flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.33m x 4.02m (14' 2" x 13' 2")
(into bay) Ceiling cornice, laminate wooden flooring, feature fireplace with carved timber surround, cast-iron inset, marble hearth (open fire).
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.02m x 3.63m (13' 2" x 11' 11")
Laminate wooden flooring, feature cast-iron fireplace, marble hearth (open fire).
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 6.82m x 2.98m (22' 4" x 9' 9")
Range of high and low level fitted shaker style kitchen units with glass display units, concealed lighting and wooden work surfaces, double bowl ceramic sink unit with chrome mixer tap, tiled splashback, space for fridge-freezer, integrated four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, integrated electric double oven, casual dining area with double glazed French doors to rear, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- Picture rail, access to roof space via Slingsby style ladder, shelved hot press containing 'Ariston' hot water cylinder, carpeted floor on landing and stairs.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.29m x 3.43m (14' 1" x 11' 3")
(into bay) Ceiling cornice, feature fireplace with timber surround, cast-iron/tiled inset and marble hearth, carpeted floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.92m x 3.3m (12' 10" x 10' 10")
Picture rail, feature fireplace with timber surround, cast-iron/tiled inset and marble hearth, carpeted floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.26m x 2.88m (10' 8" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.38m x 2.28m (7' 10" x 7' 6")
Picture rail, carpeted floor.
- White four piece suite comprising free-standing bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower, ceramic sink unit with chrome mixer tap and storage under, low flush W.C., walk-in double sized fully tiled shower cubicle with rain head shower, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, recessed spotlights, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, access to roof space.
- Driveway providing off-street parking for multiple vehicles, flowerbed with a variety of plants and shrubs.
- Driveway continues to side of house.
- PVC oil tank and oil fired boiler, paved patio area with aluminium and glass balustrade, good sized garden laid in lawn with tree bark childrens play area, seating area, large storage shed, mature plants, trees and shrubs, border fencing/hedging and rear access to Knockbreda Park.
Galwally Park is located at the top of the Ormeau Road. Number two is the first house on the left hand side.