- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Total Floor Area: 130 sq. mts. (1390 sq. ft.)
- Spacious semi-detached bungalow
- Exceptional order throughout
- Village location
- Large garden shed with vehicle access from the front of the dwelling
- Enclosed garden in lawn to rear
- Private parking
- Upvc double glazing
- Dual central heating
DescriptionSherry Fitzgerald Conor Mc Manus are delighted to present to the market No. 2 Ferndale Heights, Emyvale, Co. Monaghan. Ferndale heights is a tranquil enclave of only ten houses.
A delightful semi-detached bungalow. Having been completely upgraded by its current owners this beautiful home comes to the market in turn key condition.
The surprisingly spacious accommodation comprises a welcoming hallway flooded with natural light and the tone is set immediatly for what is to follow. The living space is open plan to include the kitchen, dining area and living room. Opposite is a large utility room, two ground floor bedroooms and the main bathroom. Upstairs are two further bedrooms and a shower room.
The front garden features an extensive flower ned, well stocked with colourful flora. To the rear is a large garden shed and an enclosed garden in lawn.
The purchaser of this property will be within a short stroll to the great choice of amenities that Emyvale has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- 7.25m x 1.83m (23'9" x 6'0")
- Stepped beneath a storm porch, the entrance hall is flooded with natural light. Access to all rooms of the house area gained from this area. The hotpress and two storage cupboards are located in this area, ceramic floor tiles with centre tile.
- 10.53m x 3.23m (34'7" x 10'7")
- Opened out by the owners to provide a wonderful open plan family area. The kitchen area has been newly fitted with a solid oak kitchen, integarated appliances, ceramic floor and wall tiles. The focal point of the living area is the feature, pale brick fireplace, upon which sits a solid fuel stove, with a back boiler that heats water and rads. A wood floor creates a subtle divide from the kitchen and dining area.
- Utility Room:
- 3.84m x 3.12m (12'7" x 10'3")
- The utility room is sizeable and very suitable for a mutitude of uses such as an additional bedroom if needed. Fully fitted with a modern kitchen and laundry appliances.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.66m x 3.61m (12'0" x 11'10")
- Slighly larger to the second ground floor bedroom, a double to the rear with wood floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.62m x 3.24m (11'11" x 10'8")
- Double room to the front of the dwelling, wood floor.
- 2.71m x 2.59m (8'11" x 8'6")
- Main bathroom on the ground floor. Newly outfitted with corner bath, whb with mirror over, wc. Ceramic floor tiles.
- 5.47m x 1.90m (17'11" x 6'3")
- Small seated area, carpet floor, Velux window.
- Bedroom 3:
- 4.61m x 3.65m (15'1" x 12')
- Double room with wall to wall fitted wardrobes, carpet.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.65m x 2.73m (12' x 8'11")
- Single room with fitted storage units, carpet floor and Velux window.
- 2.61m x 0.95m (8'7" x 3'1")
Approaching Emyvale from Monaghan town continue to the Post Office in the village on the left hand side of the street and turn left. Continue to the crest of hill and Ferndale Heights is located on the right. No. 2 is the second house on the left side of the development.
Schools near 2 Ferndale HeightsVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »