- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow On A Large Corner Site
- Adaptable Accommodation With 3/4 Bedrooms And 1/2 Reception Rooms
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Oil Fired Central Heating
- Off Street Parking And Large Attached Garage
- Large Family Kitchen With Good Range Of Fitted Units
- Well Maintained, Landscaped Gardens To Front, Side And Rear And Enclosed Courtyard Area
- Great Location Close To Newtownards Town Centre
- Close To Schools, Local Amenities And Main Arterial Routes
Additional InformationSituated on the outskirts of Newtownards on a peaceful cul-de-sac, Dorwood Park is a delightful detached bungalow that will appeal to many. On a large mature site with off street parking, this home offers adaptable accommodation, spacious reception areas and beautifully maintained outside areas.
On entering the home, you are met by a bright sunroom/entrance porch overlooking the stunning gardens with seating area. There are three or four bedrooms and one or two receptions rooms depending on the family needs with a bright kitchen with range of units and space for a variety of appliances and a good sized family bathroom.
Externally there are mature shrubs, landscaped bedding areas, an area in lawn, raised paved patio, paved walkway and an enclosed courtyard with stone storehouse leading to the garage.
A further benefit to this lovely home is the amount of storage, and the great, adaptable layout and bright rooms which will let a variety of buyers put their own stamp on this potentially stunning property.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Sunroom / Entrance Porch 10' x 6' (3.05m x 1.83m)
- Entrance Hall
- Access to roofspace, hotpress and storage cupboard.
- Living Room 16'1 x 10' (4.90m x 3.05m)
- Open fireplace with tiled hearth and inset, stone surround and tiled mantle.
- Reception / Bedroom 4 13' x 9'1 (3.96m x 2.77m)
- Overlooking patio area.
- Kitchen 11' x 10' (3.35m x 3.05m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, feature glazed units, single drainer one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for fridge freezer, space for cooker, plumbed for dish washer, fully tiled walls and laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1 12' x 9'1 (3.66m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 2 12' x 9'1 (3.66m x 2.77m)
- Built in storage. Overlooking garden.
- Bedroom 3 9 x 9'1 (0.23m x 2.77m)
- Built in storage. Overlooking garden.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, wood laminate flooring and fully tiled walls.
- Wrap around garden with areas in lawn, mature shrubs, bedding areas, paved walkway, raised patio area, outside light, enclosed courtyard, boiler house, oil fired boiler and oil storage tank. Tarmac driveway leading to -
- Integrated Garage 16'1 x 10' (4.90m x 3.05m)
- Up and over door, light and power.
- This property is freehold
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »