- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Contemporary Designed New Build Home
Built And Finished To An Exacting Standard
Fronting Onto The Armagh Road Close To Town Centre
Entrance hall with downstairs w.c
Shaker style kitchen with built-in appliances
Three bedrooms (master with en-suite)
Bathroom with bath and corner shower
PVC double glazed windows
Oil fired heating
Gardens laid in lawn
This fine pair of new build semi detached villas, designed by award winning architect Des Ewing, have been built to an exacting specification. They have been designed to give a wonderful feeling of space and light, boasting 9 ceiling lights and large windows throughout.
Quality has been the key word from the design to the finish of these houses. This is quickly appreciated on entering the properties, with their spacious entrance hall with its high ceilings, tiled floor and modern oak doors. The entrance hall has extra light flowing in, via a glazed panel beside the door into the lounge.
The spacious shaker style kitchen is at the rear and boasts built in appliances, a family area and a feature bay window, with 2 glazed patio doors and sidescreens, which again allows light to flood into the kitchen.
These fine properties should appeal for someone, who wants to live in a quality new home on a main road, rather than a new development.
To fully appreciate all that these properties have to offer, we would recommend an internal viewing.
- Entrance hall
- 14' 7" x 7' 2" (4.44m x 2.18m) Composite front door, tiled floor, door with glazed side panel to lounge
- 6' 9" x 3' (2.06m x 0.91m) W.c & wash hand basin, tiled floor
- 14' 7" x 12' 1" (4.44m x 3.68m) Fireplace
- 19' 7" x 10' 6" (5.97m x 3.20m) Grey coloured shaker style kitchen with marble effect work surfaces, high and low level units, built in oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, family area, feature bay window 10' x 3" (3.05m x 0.91m) with patio doors, tiled floor
- 1st floor landing
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 1" x 10' 2" (3.68m x 3.10m) Built in wardrobe
- 7' 1" x 3' 9" (2.16m x 1.14m) White suite comprising walk-in shower, wash hand basin, w.c., partially tiled walls, tiled floor
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 2" x 8' 1" (3.40m x 2.46m)
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 1" x 8' 1" (2.46m x 2.46m)
- 8' 1" x 6' 5" (2.46m x 1.96m) White suite comprising panelled bath with hand held shower, wash hand basin, w.c., corner shower cubicle, partially tiled walls, tiled floor
- Wall at front, with pillars and gates leading to tarmac drive and parking area
Rear garden with patio area leading to lawn
- P C Sums
- P C Sum of £750.00 towards a stove in the lounge
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »