- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Detached Home in a Popular Residential Location with Excellent Sized Rear Gardens
- Lounge and Separate Sitting Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area and Doors to Delightful South Facing Patio
- Utility Room and Cloakroom with Low Flush Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating/Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway Parking, Attached Garage and Large Rear Gardens in Lawns with Extensive Timber Deck and Paved Terrace with an Array of Fruit Trees and Vegetable Patch
- Extremely Convenient to a Host of Amenities including: Shops, Public Transport, Leading Schools, Queen's University, Barnetts Park and Malone House, Lagan Towpath and Queen's Playing Fields
Additional InformationThis excellent, well presented detached home offers a superb sized south facing rear garden with huge potential for extension (subject to planning).
The property is extremely convenient to a host of amenities in the surrounding area including; shops, public transport and leading schools. The property offers well proportioned accommodation comprising; two reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen open to dining room, utility room. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms (master ensuite bathroom), shower room and separate WC.
Externally there are delightful gardens, driveway parking and attached garage.
We anticipate interest should be high thus an early viewing is encouraged.
- Hardwood front door with feature doors to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cream suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit and wash hand basin, laminate wood effect floor, part tiled walls.
- 6.43m x 3.78m (21' 1" x 12' 5")
Wood strip floor, marble fireplace, cornice ceiling, uPVC door to rear patio.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.98m x 3.91m (16' 4" x 12' 10")
(into bay) Cherrywood fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth, cornice ceiling, bay window.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA:
- 5.31m x 3.76m (17' 5" x 12' 4")
(at widest points) Range of high and low level units, twin 2.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated 4 ring Hotpoint gas hob with extractor fan over, integrated Belling double oven, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, uPVC door to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.13m x 1.88m (7' 0" x 6' 2")
Samsung American fridge freezer, Samsung washing machine and Belling gas tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC door to rear.
- Cornice ceiling, access to roofspace (partially floored). Airing cupboard with gas boiler.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.42m x 3.68m (14' 6" x 12' 1")
Cornice ceiling, built-in robes with mirrored doors.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, heated towel rail, fully panelled walls, laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 3.71m (12' 4" x 12' 2")
Cornice ceiling, full range of built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 2.59m (12' 6" x 8' 6")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, vanity unit with storage and wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, cornice ceiling.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 6.4m x 2.64m (21' 0" x 8' 8")
Up and over doors to front and rear.
- Excellent sized south facing rear gardens, beautifully landscaped with lawns, large paved terrace. Beds in shrubs, bushes and apple trees. Extensive raised timber deck sitting area with pizza oven beside.
Raised beds with vegetable patch, garden stores and bicycle shed.
From Malone Road onto roundabout follow road back on yourself and Dorchester Park is off the roundabout on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »