- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Converted farmhouse cottage set in a small gated development of vernacular farm buildings dating back to 1684
- Renovated and refurbished throughout combining cottage style charm and contemporary interior décor
- Spacious reception hall
- Ground floor WC
- Lounge with solid oak flooring, multi fuel Stove set into a fireplace with marble hearth & hardwood doors to fully landscaped private rear garden
- Modern fully fitted country style kitchen with excellent range of integrated appliances
- Separate utility room
- Three double bedrooms on the first floor with vaulted ceilings
- Bathroom with four piece white suite
- Gas fired central heating with pressurised water system
- Hardwood double glazing
- Off street parking leading to good sized garage
- Secure entrance via electric gates to paved courtyard
- Immaculately maintained fully landscaped private rear garden. Further communal grounds avail for use of residents only
- Located only 25 Minutes drive from Belfast City Centre and within close proximity to leisure amenities, schools, airports & road links
Additional InformationSituated just outside the village of Doagh, this converted farm building is situated in a small development of 5 black stone properties in what was formerly the farm yard of Drunadarragh House, Lord Glentoran's family estate. Sharing a secure gated courtyard, the house is surrounded by mature trees and has beautiful rural views across open countryside. This well designed home combines cottage charm and character with generous living space and a high contemporary build specification, having been entirely renovated by Patton Construction in 2007.
Quality fixtures and fittings, vaulted ceilings and multifuel stove all blend together to create a warm and inviting home. The generous living room provides ample entertaining space, while the three double bedrooms each have their own unique character, each with vaulted ceilings with master further benefitting from built in wardrobes and an en suite shower room. The painted country style kitchen benefits from an excellent range of integrated appliances. The downstairs WC and main bathroom both benefit from white suites, tasteful décor & luxury tiling.
Externally there is parking in the communal courtyard and a well proportioned garage. The landscaped side and rear gardens are laid in lawns with paved patio areas. This is a unique property for those seeking a relaxed and quiet lifestyle in beautiful surroundings yet easily accessible to Belfast. This home will provide the purchaser with an opportunity to truly get away from it all, while still offering convenience to a range of amenities including country clubs, hotels, restaurants and shopping outlets. Belfast International Airport, Antrim Area Hospital and all of the major amenities of South Antrim are within easy reach, while Belfast city centre and the City Airport are only 25 minutes away, and are easily accessed by nearby road links.
Early enquiry is strongly recommended to avoid missing out on this unique opportunity!
- Hardwood front door, glazed inset and side light to spacious reception hall
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Tiled floor, storage cupboard, under stairs cloaks cupboard
- CLOAKS WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, tiled floor, extractor fan
- 4.57m x 3.84m (15' 0" x 12' 7")
Painted country style kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, laminate worktop surfaces, single drainer 'Franke' 1.5 bowl sink unit with mixer taps and hand spray, tiled splashback, integrated four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood above, integrated single oven, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, tiled floor, open to ample casual dining area, hardwood & glazed door with glazed sidelights to courtyard
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.33m x 1.35m (10' 11" x 4' 5")
Range of high & low level units, laminate worktop surfaces, tiled splashback, single bowl stainless steel sink unit & drainer with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, gas fired boiler
- 5.92m x 4.32m (19' 5" x 14' 2")
Feature cast iron multi fuel stove in cast fireplace with marble hearth, solid oak floor, hardwood & glazed access door to fully landscaped rear garden
- Hot-press housing pressurised hot water tank, built-in shelving
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 4.72m (13' 1" x 15' 6")
Full range of built in wardrobes & drawers, vaulted ceiling
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low flush WC, fully tiled corner shower enclosure with thermostatic shower unit, tiled floor, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 3.25m (10' 10" x 10' 8")
With vaulted ceiling
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.47m x 2.69m (14' 8" x 8' 10")
With vaulted ceiling
- Modern white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, built-in oversized corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan
- 4.98m x 4.47m (16' 4" x 14' 8")
Attic storage, remote controlled electric roller shutter door, light and power
- Brick paviour driveway for off-street parking, delightful enclosed fully landscaped rear garden with excellent privacy and rural outlook, paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, water feature, water tap, outside lighting, pedestrian access gate to main Orpens Mill Road. Further immaculately maintained communal grounds for use of the residents only.
From Doagh, take the second turn on the left after the primary school on to Bridge Road. Approximately 1 mile past Burnside turn right at the crossroads. Dixon's Corner is situated on the left
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »