- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Finished Townhouse in Most Convenient and Desirable Location
- Spacious Entrance Hall with Cloakroom/wc
- Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances Open Plan to Casual Dining and Sun Room
- Utility Room
- Three Generous Bedrooms (Two with En suite Shower Rooms) and One with Walk in Wardrobe
- Modern Luxury Bathroom Fitted to a High Specification
- High Ceilings throughout, Double Glazed Sash Window Frames, Gas Central Heating Zoned For 3 Separate Areas Using an Easily Accessible Controller
- Recently completely repainted and recarpeted throughout
- Driveway Parking to the Front, Enclosed South-Facing Rear Patio Garden
- Tucked Away Within Exclusive Development Yet Extremely Convenient To A Host Of Amenities Including Shops, Restaurants, Public Transport And Leading Schools
Additional InformationSuperbly located just off the Stranmillis Road near to Malone, this family home benefits from a broad range of amenities immediately to hand including; excellent schools, shopping and recreational facilities as well as ease of access to the city centre.
Finished to a high standard, the accommodation briefly comprises; spacious entrance hall, living room, cloakroom wc, fabulous modern fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances open plan to casual dining area and sun room. On the first and second floors there is a good sized lounge or fourth bedroom, three generous bedrooms (two with luxury en suite shower rooms) and a walk in wardrobe.
Externally there is driveway parking and enclosed low-maintenance rear patio garden.
Superbly finished, we encourage an internal appraisal at your earliest convenience.
- Hardwood front door with glazed fan light above to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard under stairs, cornice ceiling.
- Low flush suite, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.67m x 3.05m (15' 4" x 10' 0")
(into bay). Cornice ceiling and ceiling rose.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 4.72m x 4.55m (15' 6" x 14' 11")
Range of high and low level units, polished granite work surfaces, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit and inset drainer, Bosch four ring gas hob, stainless steel Bosch extractor fan, integrated Bosch dishwasher, integrated stainless steel Bosch oven and microwave, recessed spotlights, matching tiled floor, glazed splash back. Open plan to . . .
- SUN ROOM:
- Tiled floor, door to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.69m x 2.36m (8' 10" x 7' 9")
Low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler.
- Shelved hotpress.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.55m x 3.66m (14' 11" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (4)/LOUNGE:
- 4.7m x 4.55m (15' 5" x 14' 11")
(at widest points).
- 2.64m x 2.18m (8' 8" x 7' 2")
White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, free standing bath with mixer tap, corner shower cubicle, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, contemporary floor and wall tiles, chrome heated towel rail.
- Velux window. Easy access to attic via a built-in drop down ladder. The attic space is totally floored and is an open, unrestricted space, providing a huge amount of easily accessible storage space or potential additional bedroom/living space, subject to planning permission.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.55m x 3.94m (14' 11" x 12' 11")
- WALK-IN DRESSING AREA:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.55m x 3.43m (14' 11" x 11' 3")
- Driveway parking to the front. Enclosed south facing rear garden with boundary fencing.
Leaving the city centre on the Malone Road turn left at the Ulster Independent Clinic onto the Stranmillis Road then left again at the next set of lights into Danesfort. Turn left at the roundabout then left again.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »