- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
2 CULTRA PARK, CULTRA, BT18 0QE
- A substantial detached family home set on a private and mature site in the exclusive Cultra Park which was completely renovated recently.
- Private electric gates leading to driveway towards main home and rear parking and garages
- Gracious accommodation set over 3 floors extending to over 5000 sq ft
- Meticulously designed boutique interior with soft and hard furnishings incorporating pinnacle brands such as Fendi, Roberto Cavalli and Giorgio Armani
- This property is wired with a complete Elan System home automation system which centrally controls all the lighting, heating, Sonos driven whole house sound system with Bang and Olufsen speakers as well as the window blinds, electric gates, security cameras and even the patio heater.
- Breath taking entrance hallway with 23ct gold leaf plated pillars and ceilings, intricately tiled featuring handmade brass insets and back lit steps
- Bright and spacious entertaining and reception areas all designed around a feature central portico with rooflight & fireplace
- Formal drawing room with painted fireplace, 23gt gold leaf ceiling and custom designed Armani print silk wall
- Family room with solid wooden floor, painted fireplace which is open to:
- Bespoke designer kitchen with full range of designer appliances like the built in Miele Nespresso machine, a custom designed gold Perrin and Rowe Hot tap and high end Samsung appliances with and island unit with breakfast bar open to:
- Casual dining area with space for 6 to 8 space table with two double opening French doors leading to SW facing sun terrace and gardens
- Family Room with star light ceiling, surround sound and fitted remote control black out blinds ideal for cinema set up
- French styled WC with starlight ceiling, draw curtain leading to water closet in concealed cistern, gold leaf flush plate and designer vanity unit with 23ct gold leaf sink.
- Large utility room, rear hallway, boot room and store cupboard
- First floor landing with circular viewing gallery overlooking central portico to entrance hall
- The Principal bedroom is designed like a leading hotel suite, bedroom with fireplace, dual aspect windows leading to:
- Full dual sided dressing room with customised built in wardrobes with motion lighting which leads to the opulent master bathroom featuring highly detailed symmetrical herring bone tiling with brass detailing mirroring the inset 23ct gold leaf ceiling and lavish hand-made vanity unit. It features a gold leaf bath surrounded by detailed gold leaf backlight insets and a wet room shower, separate WC with smoked glass door and Italian hand basin.
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with dual aspect windows.
- Main bathroom with custom made Onyx backlit vanity unit with lavish detailed tiling throughout, wet room style shower area and crocodile skin deep fill bathtub with gold upstand taps.
- Study overlooking front of property
- Second floor with landing overlooking central portico leading to large shower room and 2 large double bedrooms
- Mature and private site with landscaped gardens ad lawns, mature trees and south west facing tun terrace with automated awning
- Detached double garage block which is currently used as a gymnasium and solarium on one half and a studio / treatment room in the other
- Only a couple of minutes’ walk from the Cultra coastline and beaches and close to Belfast City airport and city centre
- Culloden hotel and Spa, RNIYC. Royal Belfast GC, leading primary and secondary schools and train halts all highly convenient
- Contact David Menary on 07775557090 or [email protected] for all enquiry levels
2 CULTRA PARK, CULTRA, BT18 0QE
Cultra Park is a private and mature avenue in Northern Irelands most exclusive location, only a few minutes’ walk from the shoreline and beaches of Cultra and a ten minute drive from the City Airport.
The property is a classical style villa with a linear plan and garages extending to c.5000 sq ft, designed around a stunning central light portico column from ground floor to the roof, giving natural light and a design feature which creates an instant and unforgettable impact.
The entertaining areas have a balance and proportion rarely offered in the Northern Ireland market, with large and stylish rooms & private living and sleeping areas which will suit user requirements from a professional couple to a large family.
The current custodians have tailored a breath-taking bespoke interior design and décor remodelling to include pieces and finishes from Roberto Cavalli, Giorgio Armani, Christopher Guy and Fendi which compete this boutique home.
With few opportunities of this calibre ever available to purchase in Northern Ireland, please contact us at your convenience to arrange a private appointment to arrange a viewing.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
COVERED PORCH: Tiled entrance step to double opening solid wooden front doors.
GRACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL: Hand painted columns with steps down leading to tiled and backlit floor. Bespoke printed and hand painted gold leaf walls.
Lower circular entrance hall with feature full height central portico. Hand painted fireplace with slate hearth and gas fire.
FORMAL DINING ROOM: 19' 4" x 18' 4" (5.9m x 5.6m) Solid wood floor, hand painted gold leaf ceiling, bespoke Armani print walls. Windows to front and side. Gas fire hand painted fireplace.
FORMAL DINING ROOM: 19' 4" x 18' 4" (5.9m x 5.6m) Solid wood floor, hand painted gold leaf ceiling, bespoke Armani print wall feature. Windows to front and side. Gas fire hand painted fireplace.
KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING: 36' 9" x 14' 5" (11.2m x 4.4m) Bespoke Kitchen – Full range of high specification branded appliances such as fridge/freezer, coffee machine, combi, range double oven with 5 ring gas hobs. Island unit with breakfast bar, double sink and wine fridge, integrated dish washer. Solid granite worktops.
Porcelain tiled floor and two sets of French doors opening to rear South West facing sun terrace and gardens.
Space for 6 – 8 seater table and chairs. Hand painted gas fireplace.
REAR HALLWAY: Tiled floor leading to door to rear driveway and gardens, also door to:
UTILITY ROOM: 15' 9" x 7' 3" (4.8m x 2.2m) Tiled floor. Range of cupboards, drawers, and storage units. Single drain sink unit with mixer taps, washing machine and drying machine. Door to storage cupboard.
REAR HALLWAY: Leading to:
FAMILY ROOM: 13' 5" x 11' 6" (4.1m x 3.5m) Stunning room - Starlight ceiling and blackout blinds. Suitable for home entertainment system.
WC: Bespoke tiled floor with concealed lighting, starlight ceiling. French style draw curtain towards Low flush wc in concealed cistern & Gold rice bowl sink set on granite top with backlit gold mirror.
Stairs to First Floor
FIRST FLOOR LANDING: Circular hand railing with viewing gallery overlooking reception hall and up towards roof skylights.
PRINCIPAL SUITE: 19' 4" x 18' 4" (5.9m x 5.6m) Hand painted gas fireplace. Windows to front and side of property. Printed walls with detail cornicing. Doorway leading to:
DRESSING ROOM: 14' 9" x 8' 2" (4.5m x 2.5m) Full range of built in and lit shelving, hanging, drawers and storage units. Leading to:
PRINCIPAL BATHROOM SUITE: 13' 9" x 13' 1" (4.2m x 4m) Detailed marble tiling and floor lighting. Glazed door to WC with concealed cistern. Lit mirror and marble hand sink unit. Step up to heritage deep fill free standing bath and open to wet room with drench shower and detailed wall storage.
BEDROOM (2): 19' 0" x 17' 5" (5.8m x 5.3m) Hand painted gas fireplace. Windows to front and side of property. Printed walls with detail cornicing.
BEDROOM (3): 17' 5" x 14' 5" (5.3m x 4.4m) Hand painted gas fireplace. Windows to rear and side of property. Printed walls with detail cornicing. Built in wardrobes.
AMAZING FAMILY BATHROOM: Onyx back lit sink unit with lit mirror. Stunning tiling on floors and walls, WC with concealed cistern. Crocodile print heritage deep fill free standing bath and wet room with drench shower and detail wall storage.
DOOR TO: Airing cupboard and linen press, leading to:
STUDY: 8' 2" x 7' 7" (2.5m x 2.3m) Printed walls and window overlooking front gardens.
Stairs Second Floor
SECOND FLOOR LANDING: Gallery overlooking central portico, with roof lights.
BEDROOM (4): 27' 7" x 14' 5" (8.4m x 4.4m) Eaves ceiling and built in storage.
JACK AND JILL BATHROOM: 13' 1" x 8' 2" (4m x 2.5m) Low flush wc, pedestal hand wash basin with mixer taps. Tilled shower and two storage cupboards. Through to:
BEDROOM (5): 27' 7" x 14' 5" (8.4m x 4.4m) Eaves ceiling and built in storage.
DOUBLE GARAGE: 27' 11" x 13' 5" (8.5m x 4.1m) Fully fitted gymnasium with solarium and air conditioning unit to the right. to the left - currently used as a studio. Storage room with boiler.
GARDENS: Electric gates leading to beautifully manicured and landscaped gardens with driveway to parking and turning spaces leading to the side to the rear garages which are presently used as a gymnasium and studio. Further parking areas to the rear. Front lawns bordered by hedges with mature trees leading to rear SW facing patios, raised terrace and gardens which are accessed from the Kitchen French doors – lovely, private and relaxing areas.
Travel from Holywood to Cultra on the A2, turn left on to Cultra Avenue which leads down to the water, Cultra Park is half way down on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »