- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent detached property set within walking distance to Holywood Town Centre and North Down coastline
- Close proximity to an abundance of schools and amenities
- In need of modernisation throughout
- Spacious drawing room with open fire
- Large dining hall
- Open plan kitchen dining area
- Fitted solid oak kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Study / Snug
- Four bedrooms on first floor, two with views across Belfast Lough
- Family bathroom with coloured suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Manicured gardens to front and rear with patio area
Additional InformationOccupying a mature site with views from some rooms across Belfast Lough and within the renowned location of Croft Road only minutes walk away from Holywood town centre, this detached fine family home is situated within close proximity to an abundance of schools and affording easy access for connecting to Belfast City centre by road or rail.
In need of modernisation throughout, the property provides comfortable family living accommodation with four bedrooms on the first floor, two with views across Belfast Lough, family bathroom, drawing room, dining hall, kitchen with casual dining space, study area/snug and utility, single attached garage, gas fired central heating, manicured gardens to the front and rear and parking for multiple cars.
Undoubtedly there is potential for extension, if required (subject to necessary approvals) yet without taking away from the manicured rear garden. Viewing is essential.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 2.01m x 1.8m (6' 7" x 5' 11")
Hardwood front door with leaded glass side panels and fan light, solid Oak strip wood floor.
- 1.8m x 1.65m (5' 11" x 5' 5")
Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, partially tiled walls.
- DINING HALL:
- 5.92m x 3.81m (19' 5" x 12' 6")
Dining space for 10-12 people, open tread staircase to first floor. Glazed door through to:
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.16m x 4.55m (23' 6" x 14' 11")
Into bay. Gas fire with marble surround, wood mantle, sliding patio door to rear patio and garden, engineered oak effect wood flooring.
- 5.89m x 2.69m (19' 4" x 8' 10")
Range of solid wood high and low level units, recess for cooker, 1.5 drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Kenwood dishwasher, glazed display cupboard, partially tiled walls, recess for fridge freezer, open to dining space for 4-6 people, through to:
- 3.43m x 2.67m (11' 3" x 8' 9")
Glazed uPVC door to rear patio and garden.
- Stairs to:
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.56m (12' 4" x 11' 8")
Mirrored sliding robes with hanging rail and shelving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.91m x 2.77m (12' 10" x 9' 1")
Excellent range of mirrored sliding robes, hanging rails and shelving, partial views over Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.86m x 2.69m (12' 8" x 8' 10")
Partial views over Belfast Lough, built in robe with hanging rail and shelving, laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.84m x 2.77m (12' 7" x 9' 1")
Views across Belfast Lough, built in robe, hanging rail and shelving.
- Coloured suite with panelled bath, mixer taps, electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, bidet, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Access to roofspace, hotpress with slatted shelving and water tank.
- Gated driveway to front leading to car parking for 3-4 cars, leading to Attached Single Garage, hedge boundary, flowerbeds, trees and shrubs, gardens in lawn.
- Extensive patio area to rear, perfect for entertaining, gardens in lawn, flowerbeds, trees, shrubs and hedge boundary.
- EXTERNAL UTILITY:
- 2.74m x 1.5m (9' 0" x 4' 11")
Plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, pedestal wash hand basin, Worcester Bosch gas boiler. Doorway through to:
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.44m x 2.74m (17' 10" x 9' 0")
Light and power, up and over door.
Travelling out of Holywood on the Bangor Road, turn right onto Croft Road. As you go up the hill the property is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »