2 Croft Park, Holywood BT18 0PF
4 Bed Bungalow For Sale
- Four bedrooms three reception rooms
- Private, mature screened site with easily managed gardens
- Large timber sun deck and barbecue area
- Genrous kitchen with space to dine
- Quiet cul-de-sac backing onto Ballymenoch Park
- Lovely walk through the Park to Seapark and sea shore
- Bathroom with white suite, bath and shower cubicle. Also separate shower room
- Double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Very popular and convenient location
- Attached garage
Additional InformationTHE AGENT'S PERSPECTIVE
"This is an attractive red brick detached bungalow on a basically level site, which backs on to Ballymenoch Park. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac with such a delightful asset at the back door, the bungalow offers great privacy from the rear garden and large, timber sun deck and barbecue area.
The accommodation can be used in a variety of ways to suit individual needs with up to four bedrooms and three reception rooms available. The kitchen is generous enough to facilitate casual dining and opens in to a double glazed conservatory which in turn leads to the totally private, sheltered sun deck.
The bathroom has a white suite with bath and shower cubicle and there is also a separate shower room.
Ideal for those downsizing or wishing to acquire more space on a manageable scale, this is a great opportunity"
- Glass pane hardwood front door with double glazed side panles to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Timber flooring
- Hanging space
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.1m x 3.58m (20' 0" x 11' 9")
Feature period-style firepace, pine surround, cast iron and tiled inset, gas fire
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.32m x 5.94m (20' 9" x 19' 6")
Vaulted ceiling, twin double glazed Velux windows, recessed lighting, feture brick fireplace and hearth, laminate flooring, built in cupboard, double uPVC double galzed doors to timber sun deck and barbecue area.
- OFFICE / STUDY or BEDROOM 4:
- 3.05m x 2.21m (10' 0" x 7' 3")
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.94m x 3.58m (19' 6" x 11' 9")
11/2 tub, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, Belling double oven, 5 ring stainless steel hob, stainless steel cooker canopy, tiled floor, plumbed for dishwasher, space for dining table and chairs, double glazed doors to:
- 3.05m x 3.05m (10' 0" x 10' 0")
Hardwood double glazed, ceramic tiled floor, doubel doors to sun deck and barbecue area
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.05m (11' 9" x 10' 0")
(front) including extensive range of built in wardrobes, laminate flooring
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 3.05m (10' 9" x 10' 0")
(front) including built in wardrobes and built in cupboards, laminate flooring
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.82m (9' 3" x 9' 3")
(rear) plus built in wardrobe, laminate flooring
- 3.35m x 1.75m (11' 0" x 5' 9")
White suite - panelled bath, mixer taps, floating wash hand basin, low flush wc., 1/2 tiled walls in mosaic tiles, tiled floor, recessed lighting, extractor fan, fully tiled corner shower cubicle with Mira Sport instant heat shower.
- Hot Press with lagged copper cylinder and Willis water heater.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc., floating wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor, fully tiled corner shower cubicle with Aqualisa instant heat shower. Recessed lighting and extractor
- REAR HALLWAY:
- uPVC double glazed door to rear garden and garage.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 6.1m x 3.28m (20' 0" x 10' 9")
Up and over door, light, power, oil fored central heating boiler, plumbed for washing machine, personnel door to rear garden.
Tarmac driveway and parking for several cars
- Easily managed gardens to front, side and rear in lawns, shrubs, borders, mature trees providing excellent privacy.
Large timber sun deck and barbecue area
uPVC oil tank. Outside tap..
Turn in to Woodlands off Croft Road and Croft Park is a circular cul-de-sac at the far end.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »