- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Four bedroom detached family home
- Located in Rubane close to Kircubbin on the Ards Penninsula
- Excellent value for money
- Living room, modern kitchen with dining and utility room
- Ground floor bedroom and bathroom
- Three upstairs bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room
- Enclosed rear garden with detached garage
- U.P.V.C framed double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
This excellent four bedroom detached property offers superb value for money and the benefits of a relative new build. Cranfield Grange is a small development in Rubane just outside Kircubbin on the Ards Peninsula. The property is in a cul de sac and has been well finished and comprises living room with modern gloss finish kitchen dining with appliances, utility room and downstairs bedroom and bathroom on the groun floor with three bedrooms and en suite shower room upstairs. The garden is fully enclosed at the rear with lawn, paved patio and detached garage. This is a lot of property for the money and we would recommend internal viewing.
- Entrance hall
- Ceramic tiled floor, cupboard under stairs and large hotpress
- Living room
- 3.68m x 4.47m (12' 1" x 14' 8")
Fireplace with electric fire insert
- Kitchen/ dining
- 3.71m x 4.45m (12'2" x 14'7")
Modern kitchen in gloss finish, electric hob with stainless steel extractor, stainless steel double oven, integrated fridge/freezer, corner larder unit with swing out shelves, plumbed for dishwasher and ceramic tiled floor
- Utility room
- 1.6m x 1.96m (5'3" x 6'5")
Sink unit and plumbing for washing machine
- Bedroom 1
- 2.77m x 3.91m (9'1" x 12'10")
- 1.96m x 1.98m (6'5" x 6'6")
Curved shower bath with screen, thermostatic shower, tiled shower area, wash hand basin and W.C.
- Built in cupboards
- Master bedroom
- 3.71m x 5.05m (12' 2" x 16' 7")
Built in wardrobes and cupboards
- En Suite shower room
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled floor and part tiled walls
- Bedroom 3
- 3.23m x 3.94m (10'7" x 12'11")
- Bedroom 4
- 2.77m x 3.23m (9'1" x 10'7")
- Front garden in lawn with paved path to front door. Tarmac driveway and wooden gate leading to gravelled area and detached garage. Rear garden in lawn and paved patio. Oil fired boiler in housing
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »