- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Excellent Detached Family Home Situated on a Corner Site
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms and Master Ensuite
- Lounge with Attractive Fireplace and Wood Laminate Floor
- Modern Kitchen with Generous Dining Area with Patio Doors
- Family Bathroom with Separate Bath and Built-in Shower Cubicle
- Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden with Lawn and Timber Decking Area
- Excellent Residential Development Close to Local Amenities
Additional InformationAn excellent detached family home situated on a corner site with surrounding gardens including an enclosed south facing rear garden with raised timber decking area. Recently built, this property is part of the award wining Coopers Mill Development where demand is very strong among buyers for what has proven to be an excellent standard of build in a convenient location close to both Dundonald and Newtownards.
The accommodation comprises of bright entrance hall with ground floor WC. Well proportioned lounge with attractive hole in wall fireplace and wood burning stove which will need to be connected by the new purchaser. Attractive kitchen with range of units including integrated appliances and generous dining area with patio doors to rear garden and separate utility.
The first floor offers three well proportioned bedrooms including master bedroom with master ensuite shower room and family bathroom comprising of modern white suite with separate bath and built-in shower cubicle. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows and attractive tiling throughout.
An excellent family home in a successful residential development with generous gardens and tarmac driveway, view now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Ground Floor WC
- Modern white suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback and low flush WC. Ceramic tiled flooring.
- Lounge 17'8 x 15'0 into bay (5.38m x 4.57m into bay)
- Attractive mock hole in wall fireplace with wood burning stove (not connected) and slate tiled hearth. Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen Dining 17'9 x 11'0 (5.41m x 3.35m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with wood effect laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher. Concealed gas fired boiler. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring. Recessed spotlighting. Patio doors to rear garden.
- Utility Room 7'5 x 5'3 (2.26m x 1.60m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, wood effect laminated work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled flooring. Recessed spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 17'8 x 11'4 at widest points (5.38m x 3.45m at widest points)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle with built-in shower and sliding shower doors, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled flooring. Recessed spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 11'1 x 9'2 (3.38m x 2.79m)
- Bedroom 3 11'1 x 8'3 (3.38m x 2.51m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, built-in shower cubicle with shower and folding shower doors, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled flooring. Recessed spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- Front and side garden with lawn, boundary hedge and tarmac driveway. Enclosed rear garden with lawn and raised timber decking area, boundary wall and fence. Garden shed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »