- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Cloaks WC, Lounge, Kitchen Dining Area, Utility Room, Three Bedrooms (Master Ensuite) & Family Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & External French Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Excellent Fitted Kitchen With Granite Worktops
- Lounge With Feature Fireplace & Inset Stove
- Master Bedrooms With Ensuite
- Recently Landscaped Rear Gardens Looking Over The River Lagan
- Driveway Parking
2 Coolsallagh Cottages, Blackskull, Dromore
An attractive detached property that is extremely well presented and finished to a high standard throughout. The property offers bright spacious accommodation with living areas opening out onto the back garden that has been tastefully landscaped and enjoys relaxing tranquillity with a pleasant outlook over the River Lagan to open countryside beyond. For those needing to commute the A1 Belfast / Newry Carriageway and Dromore Centre are within 3 miles. We would highly recommend an early viewing to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door, solid wooden floor, understairs storage, double panel radiator.
- Cloaks WC
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, solid wood flooring, single panel radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 24' 1'' x 12' 7'' (7.34m x 3.83m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with granite worksurfaces, belfast sink unit with mixer tap, pot drawers. Built-in 5 ring gas hob, built-in oven, curved glass and stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, uPVC french doors, double panel radiator.
- Utility Room 10' 0'' x 6' 5'' (3.05m x 1.95m)
- Range of high and low level units with complementary worksurfaces, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tumble dryer space, oil fired boiler, ceramic tiled floor.
- Living Room 16' 2'' x 12' 11'' (4.92m x 3.93m)
- Feature fireplace with multi-fuel inset stove and granite hearth, solid wooden floor, double panel radiator.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Access to roofspace via drop down ladder, hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 12' 7'' x 12' 11'' (3.83m x 3.93m) (At Widest Point)
- French door with juliet balcony, double panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with mixer shower. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 10'' x 10' 10'' (3.91m x 3.30m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 12' 11'' x 9' 1'' (3.93m x 2.77m)
- Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, savoy pedestal wash hand basin and freestanding roll top bath with mixer tap. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, keylite window, single panel radiator.
- Parking to front and side laid in stone. Fully enclosed rear garden that has recently been fully landscaped with patio areas, artifical grass and shrubs. Outside light and water tap, plastic oil storage tank, black estate railings overlooking the river Lagan.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »