- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculately Presented Semi-Detached Property
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Lounge With Open Fire; Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room; Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Integral Garage; Private Driveway
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Sought After Development
Additional InformationThis immaculately presented semi-detached property is located in the ever popular Cogry Development, Burnside, Ballyclare. Situated within close proximity to Burnside Village and Ballyclare Town Centre this property has access to an array of local amenities including shops, cafes, public parks, schools leisure facilities and public transport networks. Ideal for the first time buyer or young family.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, spacious lounge with open fire, dining room, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, shower room, three well proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom and integral garage.
Externally the property benefits from a front garden laid in lawn, private driveway finished in tarmac and a secluded south facing rear garden finished is lawn with raised paved patio area.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with matching side screens. Stairwell to first floor. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.27m x 3.76m (14'0" x 12'4")
- (widest points) Focal point open fire (with back boiler link up system) with timber surround and slate tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor covering.
- DINING ROOM 2.95m x 2.67m (9'8" x 8'9" )
- Tiled floor. PVC double glazed sliding patio doors.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN 3.66m x 3.45m (12'0" x 11'4")
- (widest points) Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Matching breakfast bar. Integrated fridge, 4 ring electric hob and extractor canopy over. Space for dishwasher. 1.5 bowel ceramic sink unit with drainer bay. Glazed display cabinets. Wine rack. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Glazed service door to utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM 4.62m x 2.24m (15'2" x 7'4")
- (widest points) Modern fitted high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit. Space and plumbed for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Space for low level freezer. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door. Service door to garage.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern fitted 3 piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Chromed tiled radiator. Tiled walls to shower and tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 4.93m x 3.63m (16'2" x 11'11")
- Roller shutter door. Oiled fired central heating boiler.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to hot press and partially floored roof space via slingsby style ladder.
- BEDROOM 1 3.91m x 2.90m (12'10" x 9'6")
- Built in wardrobes in mirrored sliding doors. Wood laminate flooring covering.
- BEDROOM 2 3.86m x 2.82m (12'8" x 9'3")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 3 2.84m x 2.26m (9'4" x 7'5")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted 3 piece suite comprising paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Fulled tiled walls to bath. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front garden finished in lawn with trees and shrubs.
Private driveway finished in tarmac.
Secluded south facing rear garden finished in lawn and raised paved patio area.
PVC fascia, soffits and rain water goods.
Outside tap and light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »