- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Large Detached Scrabo Stone Coach House Set in Private Courtyard
- Living, Dining & Sitting Areas Many with Direct Access to Private Terraces
- Superb Nolte Kitchen with Miele Appliances & Central Island
- 5 Bedrooms - 2 With Ensuites & 1 Main Bathroom
- Oil Fired Zoned Heating System Thermostatically Controlled From Each Room/Air Conditioning
- Mostly Wood Effect Aluminium K Glass Double Glazing
- Large Private Courtyard Setting with Stone Outbuildings & an Original Stone Barn with Full Planning Permission for Conversion to Dwelling with Additional Sun Room
- Landscaped Gardens Mainly in Grass with Mature Trees & Shrubs & Formal Stone Terrace
- HRV System (Brook Air Exchange System Throughout)
Additional InformationThis superbly converted Coach House, within its own private Courtyard, is located just off the main Comber to Belfast Road. Inside, this spacious home was completely refurbished in 2008 and the result is a 21st century home with well planned living and dining areas and five bedrooms. Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware is used throughout both ensuites, cloakroom and bathroom and there is also a fabulous Nolte kitchen with integrated Miele appliances. Many of these areas and bedrooms lead to private terraces looking across the surrounding countryside. Outside there is a large stone barn which has full planning permission for conversion into a home, other stone outbuildings are used as storage, carport and a former stable. Black iron double gates lead to a secluded garden with landscaped paved and cobbled areas merging with lawns surrounded by many mature trees (including a cork tree, one of only two known in Northern Ireland). It is only by viewing the property that it can be fully appreciated for its uniqueness and style.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Wood effect aluminium K glass double glazed door, porcelain floor throughout the ground floor, thermostatically controlled house. Archway to . . .
- DINING HALL:
- 5.82m x 4.6m (19' 1" x 15' 1")
- DINING AREA:
- 4.06m x 3.45m (13' 4" x 11' 4")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Excellent range of high and low level units, including Miele washing machine/tumble dryer.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Villeroy & Boch rice bowl with Monoblock taps.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.97m x 4.8m (19' 7" x 15' 9")
Recessed low voltage spotlights, feature arched picture windows overlooking courtyard.
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.m x 2.64m (16' 5" x 8' 8")
Aluminium double glazed patio doors to gardens with picture windows overlooking fabulous, well maintained gardens.
- GUEST BEDROOM:
- 4.42m x 4.06m (14' 6" x 13' 4")
Superb contemporary wall to wall cupboards, sliding doors to . .
- LUXURY FITTED VILLEROY & BOCH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM;
- Low flush wc, bidet and wash hand basin with range of built-in cupboards, feature wall tiling, heated towel rail, underfloor heating, large walk-in shower.
- Nolte fitted kitchen, single drainer 1.5 bowl sink unit and granite drainer with mixer/filter tap and soap dispenser, Miele four ring induction hob, Miele built-in oven, combi microwave and separated heated drawer, integrated fridge, built-in corner larder cupboard, two wall units with glass up and over doors and separate glass fronted floor units. freezer, kitchen island unit and granite worktop breakfast bar, range of built-in cupboards and drawers, Miele wine cooler, beamed vaulted ceiling with feature lighting and extractor fan, built-in office area with sliding tambour door, storage area on desktop.
- 7.52m x 5.31m (24' 8" x 17' 5")
Feature floor to ceiling windows overlooking courtyard, hole in wall feature fireplace, recessed display shelving, surround sound, wired for sky and multi room, recessed LED spotlighting.
- BREAKFAST AREA;
- Double glazed sliding doors to rear patio.
- 3.71m x 3.02m (12' 2" x 9' 11")
Floor to ceiling feature windows, extensive range of built-in office furniture with tambour sliding doors. Door to patio area.
- BOILER ROOM:
- Warm flow oil fired boiler, Megaflow pressurised system, solar panels.
- MASTER SUITE;
- 5.51m x 4.98m (18' 1" x 16' 4")
Feature beamed and vaulted ceiling. Double glazed patio doors to balcony.
- LUXURY ENSUITE VILLEROY & BOCH SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc, bidet, feature sink unit, walk-in shower, built-in shower unit with mixer tap, heated towel rail, underfloor heating, feature tiled floor. Sliderobes into two separate dressing rooms, built-in cupboards. Landing door to large balcony with views of countryside.
- Second staircase off front hall.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.47m x 3.28m (14' 8" x 10' 9")
Range of built-in glass fronted wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (4)/STUDY:
- 3.1m x 2.62m (10' 2" x 8' 7")
Built-in wardrobe. Patio doors to south facing roof terrace.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.47m x 3.15m (14' 8" x 10' 4")
Range of built-in robes.
- Luxury white contemporary bathroom, tiled panelled bath, low flush wc, rice bowl sink unit, fully tiled built-in Matki shower cubicle, rain head shower unit and separate body shower, heated vertical towel rail and ceramic tiled floor.
- Driveway, electric gates to enclosed front courtyard, three car stone built carport, lawnmower store with electric up and over door, separate door in store, separate second door into former stable.
- LARGE STONE OUTBUILDING:
- 16.51m x 5.03m (54' 2" x 16' 6")
Planning permission, previously passed for conversion to dwelling and additional sunroom. To rear large wood store and separate gate to rear of barn.
- Double gates to formal gardens laid in lawns with feature areas in stones and apple trees, mature shrubs (rhododendrons) and many mature trees (including a cork tree). Suitable for sub-division for ample equestrian needs.
Off the Main Comber to Belfast Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »