- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A superb semi-detached property located in the popular Four Winds area
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with under stair storage
- Spacious lounge with a gas stove and access to the dining room
- Lovely kitchen with a range of integrated appliances and plenty of storage
- Separate dining room with a storage cupboard and patio doors leading to rear
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms - all three with built in robes
- Modern bathroom with a white suite and storage in the hotpress
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Detached garage with plumbing for a washing machine, light & power
- Front garden in lawn with a driveway for off-street parking
- Private decking to the rear and a spacious enclosed side garden in lawn
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Additional InformationJust a Pleasure!
This fantastic semi-detached property located in the popular Four Winds area is very well presented throughout and is just a pleasure of a home. The spacious living room has a gas stove that is ideal for cosy winter evenings and the separate dining room that opens to a very private decked area makes it feel particularly spacious. Having the additional reception room will come in very handy for those wishing to work from home or it could certainly be utilised as a separate living room if preferred. Properties in this area are highly sought after and this one is sure to tick plenty of boxes for a range of purchasers.
Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms - two with built-in mirrored slide-robes and the third with a built in cupboard. Last but not least is the modern bathroom with a white suite and a hot-press offering additional storage.
To the front there is a garden and a driveway leading to the detached garage, the garage is plumbed for a washing machine and has light and power. The rear decking is very private and is a lovely place to sit in peace and quiet soaking up the sun. To the side there is also a large lawn, ideal for the children to play on.
Cliveden Crescent is a superb place to live located just off Newton Park ensuring easy access to the City Centre and many of the close by amenities including local schools, Forestside Shopping Centre and Tesco Newtownbreda.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk.
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen 3.63m x 2.34m (11'11 x 7'08)
- Dining room 4.95m x 3.18m (16'03 x 10'05)
- Lounge 4.72m x 3.40m (15'06 x 11'02)
- Under stairs WC
- Bathroom 2.36m x 1.98m (7'09 x 6'06)
- Bedroom 1 3.40m x 3.18m (11'02 x 10'05)
- Bedroom 2 3.45m x 3.18m (11'04 x 10'05)
- Bedroom 3 2.49m x 2.41m (8'02 x 7'11)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
72nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »