- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb End of Terrace
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Central Heating (some damage to pipes)
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Convenient Location
- Requires Repair Works
Additional InformationImposing Period End of Terrace in Ever Popular Location Requiring Repair Works
An imposing period red brick end of terrace holding a prime position within this ever popular location. Regrettably the dwelling has suffered from some minor vandalism resulting in the removal of copper pipes to gas and domestic plumbing resulting in plaster and water damage in places. The interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception with lounge into bay, fitted kitchen (some water and plaster damage) and bathroom in white suite, regrettably the bathroom requires replacement but benefits from separate shower cubicle. The dwelling offers central heating (damaged and missing pipework) and uPvc double glazed windows.
Priced to allow for repair works - immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance Porch
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Bevelled glass interior door, double panelled radiator, wood strip floor, telephone point.
- Lounge 3.33 x 3.43 (10'11" x 11'3")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Dining Room 4.14 x 3.15 (13'7" x 10'4")
- Double panelled radiator (damaged), wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 3.61 x 2.13 (11'10" x 7'0")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica workops, built-in high level oven and gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, porcelain tiled floor, uPvc double glazed rear door (ceiling has been damaged).
- First Floor
- Classic white suite comprising damaged panelled bath, damaged pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled, concealed gas boiler plumbing damaged, panelled radiator, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3.35 x 2.51 (11'0" x 8'3")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.26 x 4.49 (14'0" x 14'9")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator.
- Second Floor
- Landing, plumbing removed, ceiling damaged.
- Bedroom 3.51 x 3.33 (11'6" x 10'11")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.45 x 2.51 (11'4" x 8'3")
- Panelled radiator, plumbing removed, Velux roof light.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard, outside tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
120th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »