- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- End Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Cream Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazing
- Oil Heating
- Driveway & Superb Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive end terrace property which is located just off the Church road in the ever popular Rathcoole Estate and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature wall mounted electric fire and wood laminate flooring, dining room and a fitted kitchen with space for appliances and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with cream coloured suite.
Other benefits include oil heating, PVC double glazing, and access in landing to a floored and sheeted roofspace.
Outside there is a brick paved driveway at side / rear, superb gardens to front / side in lawn and a fully enclosed concrete area to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door, radiator, under stairs storage
- LOUNGE 14'2'' X 11'11'' (4.32m X 3.63m)
- Feature wall mounted electric fire, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- DINING ROOM 12'8'' x 10'5'' (3.86m x 3.18m)
- KITCHEN 10'5'' X 7'5'' (3.18m X 2.26m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, PVC double glazed back door
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress, cupboard with access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 14'2'' X 8'10'' (4.32m X 2.69m)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe
- BEDROOM 2 10'5'' X 9'8'' AT WIDEST (3.18m X 2.95m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- BEDROOM 3 10'8'' X 8'3'' (3.25m X 2.51m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- Cream coloured suite comprising bath, shower attachment, folding screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel radiator
- Wood laminate flooring, velux window
- ROOM 1 11'10'' X 9'7'' (3.61m X 2.92m)
- Fully floored and sheeted, light, power, wood laminate flooring, radiator, velux window
- ROOM 2
- Storage room
- Brick paved driveway at side / rear
Superb gardens to front and side in lawn
Fully enclosed concrete garden to rear, oil tank
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
135th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »