- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent Family Home With Quiet Cul De Sac Position Off Gilnahirk Road
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Three On The Ground Floor
- Lounge With Attractive Fireplace And Wood Laminate Flooring
- Solid 'Oak' Kitchen With Generous Dining Area Open To Sunroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Ground Floor Bathroom With Separate Shower Cubicle And Shower Room On The First Floor
- Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden And Integral Garage
- Convenient, Private, Residential Location, Close To Schools, Buses And Churches
Additional InformationCharters Avenue is a quiet cul de sac just off the Gilnahirk Road, opposite Gortlands Veterinary Clinic. One of only four houses, this five bedroom detached family home offers superb spacious accommodation with three bedrooms on the ground floor and two on the first floor with separate shower room.
Furthermore, the ground floor includes a generous lounge with attractive fireplace, solid 'Oak' kitchen with granite worktops, feature island and a six ring 'Rangemaster' gas cooker. Dining area off kitchen, open to a sunroom at the rear. Bathroom with a corner bath, separate walk in shower cubicle, tiled walls and floor, and a large integral garage which also has plumbing for a washing machine.
The integral garage and first floor are part of a huge extension carried out by the present owners back in 1996. As recent as six years ago they installed gas fired central heating, new kitchen and sunroom. Other benefits include PVC double glazing, PVC fascia and soffits and well maintained landscaped gardens including a private south facing rear garden.
Meticulously cared for over many years, this property is sure to meet many large families requirements in a much sought after location, close to some of Belfasts leading schools, main arterial routes such as Knock Road and major bus routes.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard.
- Lounge 15'9 x 11'9 (4.80m x 3.58m)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with electric fire, carved wooden surround, tiled hearth and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 13'5 x 17'4 (4.09m x 5.28m)
- (at widest points). Range of high and low solid oak units, granite work surfaces, granite splash back, single drainer inset 'Belfast' sink with mixer taps, six ring 'Rangemaster' gas cooker with splash back, extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, island with granite work surface, multiple socket pull up, dining area, painted timber ceiling and tile effect laminate flooring.
- Archway To
- Sunroom 17'3 x 9'2 (5.26m x 2.79m)
- Tile effect laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1 13'5 x 10'9 (4.09m x 3.28m)
- Range of built in robes with sliding doors and built in robes with cupboards around bed.
- Bedroom 2 10'2 x 8'4 (3.10m x 2.54m)
- Original wood panelled flooring.
- Bedroom 3 11'9 x 10'0 (3.58m x 3.05m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Cream suite comprising feature corner panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, sliding shower doors, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, feature wall mounted radiator, hotpress, extractor fan, timber panelled ceiling, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Rear Entrance Porch
- Two built in cupboards, one with gas fired boiler.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 4 12'2 x 10'0 (3.71m x 3.05m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 5 12'3 x 10'3 (3.73m x 3.12m)
- Access to roofspace and wood laminate flooring.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, shower door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, mirrored cabinet, PVC panelled ceiling, PVC wall cladding and ceramic tile flooring.
- Integral Garage 20'7 x 11'5 (6.27m x 3.48m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, light, power, up and over door.
- Tarmac driveway and front garden in lawn with flowerbeds.
Enclosed south facing rear garden with lawn, surrounding mature trees and hedges.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »