- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A good sized detached chalet bungalow
- Located within a small cul de sac
- Four bedrooms
- Two beds on ground floor
- Two on first floor
- Lounge with glazed double doors to kitchen
- Dining kitchen in white high gloss units
- Deluxe shower room in white suite
- Snug which could be used as a home office, or bed 5
- Attached garage
- Tarmac driveway
- Gardens to front and rear laid out in lawns, patio and flower beds
- Oil fired central heating system, Grant Vortex boiler installed C. 2018
- uPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Cavity walls and roof space insulated
Additional InformationA spacious four bedroom detached property with a garage located with a small cul-de-sac just off the popular Bangor Road.
This spacious detached property has a good sized lounge with double doors to a large dining kitchen. The kitchen has an excellent range of white high gloss units and the layout is ideal for modern families with ample dining space and access to the rear garden. There are two bedrooms located on the ground floor, deluxe shower room along with a snug which may be useful as an office should someone work from home. The first floor has a further two bedrooms and ensuite shower room.
Outside the property has an attached garage and gardens to the front and rear. Additional benefits include uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating with a Grant Vortex Boiler.
Situated off the Bangor Road the location is ideal for families with the excellent choice of schools on offer in the town, varied leisure and recreational facilities and superb transport links to Belfast and Bangor. Please contact our Newtownards branch on 02891 800700 to arrange your viewing appointment.
- uPVC double glazed door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Polished laminate floor, telephone point, concealed hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- 4.55m x 3.43m (14' 11" x 11' 3")
Polished laminate floor, corniced ceiling, glazed double doors to:
- DELUXE KITCHEN/DINING:
- 5.87m x 2.9m (19' 3" x 9' 6")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level white high gloss units with Formica roll edge work surfaces, black stainless steel extractor hood, larder cupboards, plumbed for washing machine, space for American style fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, wall tiling, uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.02m x 3.02m (9' 11" x 9' 11")
Polished laminate floor, range of mirror fronted Sliderobes.
- DELUXE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: Separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, vanity sink unit with mixer taps, push button WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting.
- 3.m x 2.92m (9' 10" x 9' 7")
Polished laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.05m x 2.59m (10' 0" x 8' 6")
Polished laminate floor.
- Velux window, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.06m x 2.97m (13' 4" x 9' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: Separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.19m x 3.45m (13' 9" x 11' 4")
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 4.85m x 2.97m (15' 11" x 9' 9")
Up and over door, Grant Vortex oil fired boiler.
- Gardens to front and rear in lawns, paved patio area, well stocked flowerbeds, fencing, outside light, outside water tap, oil storage tank, access to side for oil etc.
Travel along the Bangor Road, turn right onto Rosevale Avenue, then right into Wood Island Park. Chapel Island Park on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »