- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Drawing room
- Dining room
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- Utility room
- 4 bedrooms, one with ensuite
- Two main bathrooms
- Double glazing
- Gas heating
- Solid oak internal doors
- Alarm system
- Brick paved driveway
- Enclosed garden
- Additional parking for two cars to the front
Additional InformationA wonderfully elegant three storey town house located in a private gated development on the tree lined North Circular Road.
The property extends to about 1,950 sq ft and has a garage along with private driveway to the rear.
On the ground floor there is a stunning drawing room, superb fitted kitchen, dining room with french doors to a secluded courtyard garden and cloakroom.
The first floor consists of a master bedroom with ensuite, 2nd bedroom, bathroom and utility room.
On the second floor there are two further bedrooms, one with an office, and a bathroom.
Convenience to all amenities is superb. Lisburn Train Station, City Centre, Wallace Park and Lisburn's leading grammar schools are all within minutes walk.
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a quality home in a high demand area.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid entrance door. Understairs storage cupboard.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Low flush WC. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Half tiled walls. Tiled floor. Extractor fan. Attractive radiator cover.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.92m x 4.88m (16' 2" x 16' 0")
(into bay) Feature fireplace with living flame gas fire.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 4.16m x 3.44m (13' 8" x 11' 3")
Excellent range of high and low level units. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Built in hob and oven. Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Open plan to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.55m x 3.07m (11' 8" x 10' 1")
Tiled floor. French doors to rear garden. Attractive radiator cover.
- Airing cupboard. Linen cupboard.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.18m x 2.46m (10' 5" x 8' 1")
Good range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Extractor fan.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.93m x 3.88m (12' 11" x 12' 9")
Wall to wall range of mirrored wardrobes.
- Corner show cubicle . Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Half tiled walls. Extractor fan. Cast iron radiator with stainless steel heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 4.59m x 2.43m (15' 1" x 7' 12")
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Cast iron radiato with stainless steel towel rail. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- Useful walk in storage cupboards.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 4.52m x 3.06m (14' 10" x 10' 0")
Range of mirrored wardrobes.
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 4.66m x 3.22m (15' 3" x 10' 7")
Range of mirrored wardrobes. Access to:
- 2.47m x 1.86m (8' 1" x 6' 1")
(Could be used as dressing room.
- Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC.
- Brick paved driveway leading to:
- 6.08m x 3.03m (19' 11" x 9' 11")
Light and power.
- Completely enclosed private rear garden with large paved patio area, lawn and shrub borders. Outside light and tap.
Off North Circular Road, Lisburn
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
37th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »