- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility Room
- 3 Bedrooms (1 En Suite), Bathroom
- Oil fired central heating (Unknown if functional)
- PVC Double glazed windows
- Garden to front and rear
- EPC Rating: C69
Semi Detached House
NOTICE OF OFFER 2 Castleglen, Dundrum, Co Down, BT33 0RH. By order of the mortgagees in possession, we would advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £138,000. Any person wishing to increase on this offer should notify the selling agents of their best offer either prior to exchange or within the next 7 days which ever is sooner. James Wilson & Son Estate Agents, 51 Main Street, Newcastle, BT33 0AD. Tel: 028 43723220
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Tiled floor.
- W.C, WHB, tiled floor.
- Sitting Room: 12' 10'' x 18' 0'' (3.91m x 5.48m) (both widest)
- Fireplace with wooden surround and cast iron inset, tiled hearth. Laminate floor.
- Kitchen: 14' 2'' x 10' 4'' (4.31m x 3.15m)
- Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink ,(dishwasher and cooker not functional). Tiled floor.
- Utility Room: 5' 2'' x 10' 5'' (1.57m x 3.17m) (both widest)
- First Floor
- Bedroom (1): 12' 1'' x 11' 7'' (3.68m x 3.53m) (both widest)
- En Suite Shower Room:
- Comprising W.C, WHB, shower with no glazed panel (unknown if electric shower is functional).
- Bedroom (2): 12' 1'' x 10' 4'' (3.68m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom (3): 7' 9'' x 7' 6'' (2.36m x 2.28m) (both widest)
- White suite comprising W.C, WHB, bath. Wall tiling, floor tiling.
- Airing Cupboard
- Front - Tarmac driveway, lawn, trees and shrubs. Rear - Lawn, PVC oil tank, oil fired boiler in housing (unknown if functional), metal shed, wooden shed.
- Viewings: By appointment with the agents.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »