- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Aluminium Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Decorative Order
- Stunning Sea, Harbour & Donegal Views
- Private Underground Parking & Private Store
Additional InformationA beautiful 2 bedroom first floor apartment with stunning and panoramic views across Portstewart harbour and bay stretching to Castlerock, Mussenden Temple, Donegal Headlands and of course the Atlantic Ocean. This impressive looking building consists of 22 units and was constructed and finished circa 2002. Internally the property extends to approximately 945 sq. ft., is deceptively spacious and epitomises luxurious living. Having a very neutral tasteful theme throughout, the apartment is complimented further by a secure underground car parking space accessed through remote controlled wrought iron gates. Location wise, you are situated practically in the heart of Portstewart. On your doorstep you have The Promenade with an array of local amenities including shops, bars, restaurants and coffee houses. This really is a property which ticks all the right boxes in terms of size, design, location and style, so would therefore encourage those seeking this type of living environment to contact ourselves for early internal appraisal.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- With key fob entry system, tiled floor and lift and stairwell access to apartment 2.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With intercom, shelved storage cupboard, hot press, coving and recessed lights.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING:
- 8.46m x 6.05m (27' 9" x 19' 10")
- With 'Franke' stainless steel sink unit set in granite worktop, array of high and low level built in units with granite upstands between, integrated 'Neff' stainless steel oven, microwave, ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor canopy above and granite splashback between, integrated 'Smeg' washer/dryer and dishwasher, larder cupboard and saucepan drawers. Separate island with integrated fridge/freezer, drawer bank, breakfast bar, worktop with countersunk pop-up plug socket, recessed lights and porcelain tiled floor.
- With bi-folding doors leading to outdoor balcony, Juliet style balcony, recessed lights and coving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 4.01m (13' 6" x 13' 2")
With bedroom furniture comprising double built in mirrored sliderobes, two bedside lockers, upholstered headboard, recessed lights and coving.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With white suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin set in vanity unit with storage drawers below and illuminated mirror with built in shelving above and tiled splashback between, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with main shower, shaver point, extractor fan, automatic recessed lights and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- With bedroom furniture comprising double built in wardrobe, dressing table with drawer bank, recessed lights and coving.
- With white suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin, 'Jacuzzi' bath with mains shower above, extractor fan, recessed lights, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Outside there is a communal roof terrace and on the ground floor level there is an underground car park with parking space and large storage unit.
- Please note that all purchasers will become Shareholders in a Management Company formed to provide buildings insurance and to maintain communal areas.
Approaching Portstewart from Coleraine on the Station Road, turn left at the Portrush Road onto Portmore Road. Continue along towards the Promenade and Carrig-Na-Cule will be situated opposite Portstewart Harbour. No 2 is located on the first floor.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »