- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached chalet bungalow
- Receptiom hallway for formal dining
- 5 Bedrooms
- En-suite dressing room
- 4 Reception rooms
- Open plan Kitchen/Living/Dining area
- 2 ground floor Bathrooms
- Utility room
- Hardwood double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating system
- BEAM vacuum system
- PVC fascia and soffit
- Detached double garage
- 2 x stables
- Elevated corner site
- Immaculately presented and maintained
- Paved patio areas to rear
- Gardens in lawn to front side and rear
- Tarmac driveway leading to spacious parking
- Intercom system at the gate
- Convenient to Cullybackey village and Ballymena town
- Convenient to local Primary Schools
- OPTION TO PURCHASE ADDITIONAL GROUND OF APPROX 3 ACRES
Additional InformationBeautifully located in the heart of the most idyllic countryside, this attractive detached family bungalow which is set on an elevated and immaculately maintained site, offers beautifully proportioned and deceptively spacious accommodation which has been exceptionally well presented and maintained by the present vendors.
Situated in a highly desirable part of the countryside in Cullybackey village, on the periphery of Ballymena town, the property is also within comfortable distance of Portglenone and Glarryford. Offering 5 bedrooms, 4 reception rooms, detached double garage and 2 stables, this fine home will tick boxes you didn't know you had. Homes Independent are sure this is the most ideal family home due to both privacy and space.
Only upon inspection will you fully appreciate the quality of this property and it's fine specification. Viewing is by appointment through the selling agent.
OPTION TO PURCHASE APPROX 3 ACRES OF LAND
- RECEPTION HALLWAY:
- With spacious formal dining area. Wooden flooring. Ornate alcove ceiling with cornice and centre rose. Spotlighting to ceiling. Front door with stained glass window.
- 5.41m x 4.46m (17' 9" x 14' 8")
with grand marble fireplace with electric inset. Window seated area with dual aspect. Cornicing to ceiling and centre rose. Wall lights.
- 7.93m x 4.16m (26' 0" x 13' 8")
with solid Oak units, sink unit with mixer tap and boiling water tap. Integrated 4 ring electric hob with extractor fan over. Integrated double oven. Fridge/freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Display units. Under pelmet lighting. Glazed display units. Tiled walls and tiled floor. Dining area with family seating area. Tiled flooring. Living area with cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, granite hearth and mahogany surround and mantle. Cornicing to ceiling. Spotlighting to ceiling.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.12m (12' 1" x 10' 3")
with pine ceiling with spotlighting. Door to rear. Tiled flooring.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- with cornicing to ceiling. Spotlighting to ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.98m x 3.07m (19' 7" x 10' 1")
with cornicing to ceiling and spotlighting to ceiling.
- with 4 piece luxury White suite comprising of LFWC, WHB, rolltop claw foot bath with telephone style shower over and shower to enclosed corner cubicle. Heated towel rail. Wall lights. Alcove mirror. Cornicing to ceiling with spotlighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- with eye and low level fitted units with sink unit and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumbler drier. Fully tiled walls and tiled flooring. Door to rear.
- BOILER ROOM:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.55m x 3.59m (18' 2" x 11' 9")
with a generous range of fitted mahogany furniture including wardrobes and bedside tables. Cornicing to ceiling and centre rose. Double doors leading out to rear. En-suite dressing room.
- EN-SUITE/DRESSING ROOM:
- with 3 piece White suite comprising of LFWC, WHB with mahogany vanity unit and shower to enclosed corner cubicle. Mahogany mirrored sliderobes. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.26m x 3.38m (13' 12" x 11' 1")
with a range of fitted furniture including wardrobes and bedside tables.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.79m x 3.14m (12' 5" x 10' 4")
with a range of fitted furniture, bedside tables and vanity unit.
- 3.11m x 2.m (10' 2" x 6' 7")
with 4 piece Grey suite comprising of LFWC, WHB, corner bath and shower to enclosed corner cubicle. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- with 2 Velux windows. Cornicing to ceiling. Spotlighting to ceiling.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.01m x 3.05m (16' 5" x 10' 0")
with a range of fitted furniture including wardrobes and bedside table. Velux window. Door to eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.5m x 3.18m (18' 1" x 10' 5")
with a range of fitted furniture including mirror sliderobes and vanity. Velux window. Door to eaves storage.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.5m x 6.06m (24' 7" x 19' 11")
with 2 x doors. Generator system in place for the main house.
- STABLE 1:
- 4.36m x 3.12m (14' 4" x 10' 3")
- STABLE 2:
- 4.36m x 3.12m (14' 4" x 10' 3")
- Gardens in lawn to front, side and rear of property. Access from main road through stoned pillars. Tarmac driveway leading to spacious parking. Paved patio area to rear with sheltered gazebo.
Set on a spacious corner site at the junction of the Carclinty Road and Dunminning Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »