- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 4 Bedroom 1 Reception Detached House
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Triple & Double Glazed Windows
- Views Overlooking The Barmouth, & Surrounding Countryside
- Spacious Well Laid Out Accommodation
- Close Proximity to Centre of Portstewart, Beaches, Golf Course & Amenities
- Short Commuting Distance to Coleraine & University Of Ulster
- Internal Inspection Highly Recommended
- EPC Rating B82
- A very attractive 4 bedroom detached home extending to approximately 1560 sq. ft. of living space which has been very tastefully decorated by its current owners. Constructed circa 2015, the property has been finished to a very high standard of workmanship and attention to detail. Internally the property offers bright and spacious accommodation and benefits from views of the The Barmouth and surrounding countryside. Literally on your doorstep you will be able to take full advantage of many of the North Coast's finest attractions including championship golf courses, beaches and a wide choice of first class eating establishments. We are confident that on internal appraisal one will appreciate the calibre which is on offer so therefore highly recommend early internal inspection.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance hall
- With tiled floor, telephone point, cloaks cupboard with radiator, under stairs storage.
- With wc and wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- Lounge 5.41m x 3.56m (17'09 x 11'8)
- With multi fuel stove with tiled hearth, TV point, wooden flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 5.54m x 3.25m (18'2 x 10'8)
- Fully fitted kitchen comprising extensive range of eye and low level units with under lighting, granite worktops and upstands, integrated 5 ring gas hob with granite splash back and extractor fan, eye level oven, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, French doors to rear, tiled floor.
- Utility Room 3.35m x 1.68m (11'0 x 5'6)
- With stainless steel sink unit, low level units, plumbed for washing machine, tiled flooring.
- First Floor Landing
- With storage cupboard, access to roofspace via slingsby ladder.
- Bedroom 1 4.42m x 3.56m (14'6 x 11'8)
- With TV point. En-suite comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with mains shower and drencher head, wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, tiled walls and flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.66m x 2.64m (12'0 x 8'8)
- Bedroom 3 3.25m x 2.44m (10'8 x 8'0)
- Bedroom 4 3.25m x 2.67m (10'8 x 8'9)
- Suite comprising bath with hand shower attachment, wc, wash hand basin, shaver point, extractor fan, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Property approached by a tarmac driveway leading to rear garden fully enclosed by fencing laid in lawn with paved patio area. Screened garden to front with selection of plants and shrubs. Outside tap and light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »