- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern detached villa c 2400 sq ft
- Four double bedrooms, two on each upper floor
- Master with ensuite shower room
- Luxury kitchen with integrated appliances
- Open plan dining area
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Additional family room
- Utility room
- Two superb bathrooms, one on each upper floor
- Additional downstairs wc
- Phoenix natural gas central heating system
- Woodgrain PVC double glazing
- Driveway with off-street parking
- Enclosed rear garden
- Quiet yet convenient location in gated development in leafy Belmont
Additional InformationOffering around 2400 square feet of beautifully presented, well-proportioned accommodation, this superb detached villa would be ideal for families wishing to avail of some of the province's leading schools in both East Belfast and Holywood.
One of only four properties in this prestigious, gated development, all four bedrooms are doubles with two on each of the two upper floors.
The open plan, luxury kitchen features both a dining area and an archway through to a family room making it an ideal focal point for modern living.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this superb home has to offer.
- Attractive, timber double doors
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Internal door with glass panels and side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Under stairs storage cupboard. Entry phone.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.29m x 3.99m (14' 1" x 13' 1")
Attractive stone fireplace and hearth with gas coal effect fire.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.32m (12' 1" x 10' 11")
- 7.73m x 2.97m (25' 4" x 9' 9")
French doors to garden. Open plan to kitchen area. Modern range of high and low level units include glazed display cabinets. Granite work surfaces with underhung one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, "Peninsula" unit with breakfast bar seating. Integrated appliances including four ring Baumatic hob with extractor fan over. Baumatic oven, dishwasher. Fridge, freezer. Door to garden. Arch to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Matching range of units with granite work surfaces and underhung stainless steel sink unit. Cupboard with Worcester Bosch natural gas boiler. Integrated washer/dryer. Door to:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.49m x 4.m (14' 9" x 13' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with "rain" head and additional telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.39m x 3.33m (14' 5" x 10' 11")
(At widest points). Built-in robe with mirror fronted sliding doors.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, wash hand basin. Separate corner shower cubicle with Aqualisa electric shower. Chrome heated towel rail. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Large, walk-in hotpress with shelving.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 6.81m x 3.35m (22' 4" x 11' 0")
(Narrowing to 2.57m). Triple aspect.
- BEDROOM (4)/PLAYROOM:
- 6.8m x 4.03m (22' 4" x 13' 3")
(Narrowing to 3m) Triple aspect.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc. Separate corner shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- From layby on Old Holywood Road. Electric double entrance gates.
Lane to brick pavior driveway with side-by-side parking for two vehicles.
Front lawn. Paths to both sides leading to:
- REAR GARDEN:
- Artificial lawn. Feature railway sleepers with seating. Flowerbeds with variety of plants and shrubs. Outside light and tap.
MANAGEMENT COMPANY: Cairnburn Grange Property Management Ltd (NI068100).
MANAGEMENT FEES: Approx. £100-£200 per annum depending on expenditure.
PLEASE NOTE: INTERNAL PHOTOGRAPHS WITH FURNITURE ARE FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE CGI IMAGES.
Turn off the Belmont Road on to the Old Holywood Road. Turn left after Cairnburn Road into "layby" and entrance to development is on left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »