- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented First Floor Apartment Within Exclusive Development, Including Stair Lift
- Generous Lounge With Mock Fireplace And Bay Window To Front
- Fitted Kitchen With Built In Breakfast Bar And Display Cabinets
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms Facing To The Rear Over Garden
- Bathroom With Panelled Bath And Built In Shower Cubicle
- Economy 7 Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Communal Car Parking, Enclosed Rear Communal Garden In Lawn
- Much Sought After 'Over 55s' Development Within The Popular Cabin Hill Area
A deceptively spacious first floor apartment within the exclusive Cabin Hill Mews development. Available only to over 55s, this apartment already comes with fitted stair lift and offers well presented accommodation with a generous lounge, fitted kitchen and two good sized bedrooms. Furthermore, bathroom with white suite and built in shower cubicle, PVC double glazing and Economy 7 heating. Ideal for the retired couple or individual, located close to Ballyhackamore and the convenient Knock Dual Carriageway, giving access to all main arterial routes leading to Holywood, Belfast City Centre and beyond. Additional benefits include communal parking to front, enclosed communal rear garden with lawn and flowerbeds and a cul-de-sac position. This is a real opportunity for a couple downsizing. Additional storage space in the roofspace.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- First Floor
- Double wardrobe and hotpress.
- Lounge 17'8 x 14'3 (5.38m x 4.34m)
- (into bay) Mock feature fireplace with electric fire.
- Kitchen 12'7 x 7'0 (3.84m x 2.13m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, integrated extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, breakfast bar, display cabinets, plumbed for washing machine and partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 11'9 x 10'4 (3.58m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2 11'1 x 7'8 (3.38m x 2.34m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, built in shower cubicle with electric shower, tiled walls, folding shower door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, partly tiled walls and extractor fan.
- Communal parking to front.
Enclosed rear communal garden in lawn to rear with flowerbeds.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
196th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »