- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Three bedroom semi detached home
- Spacious lounge/diner with feature open fireplace
- Kitchen offers an array of fitted units
- Well proportioned bedrooms
- Modern three piece family shower room
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Close links to neighboring towns and villages
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rates: Approx £1099 per annum as of 04/08/2020
- Floor Area: Approx 907 sq ft
2 Brook Manor, Portadown
Situated on the outskirts of Portadown in the peaceful townland of Aghory, 2 Brook Manor is the ideal purchase for an investor or first time buyers wishing to get on the property ladder. The property boasts open plan living/dining, well proportioned bedrooms and a modern shower room. Externally, buyers will benefit from a driveway with car port and a easily maintained rear yard. Early viewings are a must to fully appreciate what 2 Brook Manor has to offer.
See below link for property tour:
Located just off the Aghory Road.
- Entrance Hallway 14' 7'' x 6' 4'' (4.44m x 1.93m) at widest points
- Access via; PVC door with glazed panels. Wooden effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to under stairs storage.
- Lounge/Diner 23' 9'' x 11' 3'' (7.23m x 3.43m) at widest points
- Wooden effect laminate flooring. Two single panel radiators. Feature fireplace with open fire.
- Kitchen 9' 4'' x 8' 6'' (2.84m x 2.59m)
- Kitchen with range of high and low level units. Tiled flooring and splash back. Space for washing machine, cooker and fridge freezer. Access to rear yard via PVC door.
- Landing 8' 7'' x 7' 5'' (2.61m x 2.26m) at widest points
- Carpet flooring. Access to roof space
- Bedroom 1 12' 4'' x 10' 3'' (3.76m x 3.12m) at widest points
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 5'' x 10' 2'' (3.48m x 3.10m) at widest points
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 1'' x 7' 5'' (2.46m x 2.26m) at widest points
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Access to built in storage
- Shower Room 6' 4'' x 8' 1'' (1.93m x 2.46m) at widest points
- Three piece shower room comprising of; low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin and electric walk in shower with glass panel. Tiled flooring and fully tiled walls. Chrome towel rail. Access to hot press.
- Front garden boasts lawn area and tarmac driveway leading to car port. Low maintenance rear yard which is fully enclosed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »