- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Semi-Detached Property in Popular Location
- Three Bedrooms on First Floor
- Living Room open to Dining with Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Range of Appliances
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- GFCH / uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Sunny Aspect
- Walkinh Distance to Belmont & Ballyhackamore Village
- Sydenham Train Station a Short Stroll Away
- Ideal Purchaser for First Time Buyer / Investor
- No Onward Chain
Additional InformationThis is a superb, semi-detached home which has been maintained and updated by its current owner over previous years along with bright and easy to maintain accommodation this leaves the purchaser with nothing to do expect move in.
The property comprises living room open to dining room and a kitchen occupy the ground floor. Three bedrooms and a shower room are on the first floor. Of particular note is the fantastic rear garden with patio area enjoying a sunny aspect.
With the most popular Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages within walking distance, excellent road, rail and air transport links near at hand and a host of local amenities such as shops, schools and recreational facilities, this attractive property has everything to offer.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this superb home has to offer.
- Wooden front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect flooring. Understairs storage. Cloaks area. Housing for gas boiler.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.07m x 2.89m (19' 11" x 9' 6")
Wood effect flooring. Original feature fireplace with tiled hearth. Open to dining.
- 4.43m x 1.5m (14' 6" x 4' 11")
Modern range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Work surfaces. Under bench oven, four ring gas hob, extractor fan. Space for fridge freezer. Integrated washing machne. Part-tiled walls, fully tiled floors. Wood panelled ceiling. Spotlights. uPVC door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.97m x 2.72m (9' 9" x 8' 11")
Feature exposed brick walls. hotpress cupboard with shelving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.74m (9' 9" x 9' 0")
Wood effect flooring. Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.91m x 1.72m (6' 3" x 5' 8")
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telescopic shower over. Glass shower screen. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully-tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Paved front forecourt, surrounding wall and cast iron gate. Enclosed rear garden with south-westerly facing aspect laid in lawn. Raised flower beds and mature shrubbery. Additional patio and decked area. Outhouse for storage. Outside light and tap. Access to side.
Coming out of the City on Holywood road, turn left before Connsbrook Avenue into Parkgate Avenue. Continue to end, turn right and Brandon Parade in immediately left. House is on left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »