2 Brae Road,
Ballynahinch, BT24 8UN
5 Bed Detached House
Asking price £470,000
Contact the Agent
Michael Chandler Estate Agents
Asking price £470,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
- A fabulous opportunity to purchase a lifestyle home on circa 3 acres with a paddock and stables
- Superb surrounding gardens with potential for further development if desired
- Three downstairs bedrooms - two with ensuite shower rooms and two bedrooms upstairs
- A choice of four superb reception rooms in different areas of the house each with lovely features
- Bespoke solid oak kitchen with marble worksurfaces, a breakfast bar and open plan dining
- Large conservatory off the kitchen with views over the courtyard and fields
- Completely private and secluded brick paved courtyard ideal for BBQ's or children playing
- Oil fired central heating
- Enclosed paddock with direct access to stables which is ideal for ponies
- Detached quadruple garage with double access offering amazing storage
If you are on the hunt for a lifestyle home that offers something special for every member of the family then this could be your perfect match! Set on approximately 3 acres with huge gardens, stables, a paddock, a quadruple garage for those with a hobby, peace and tranquillity and somewhere special to make the most of where the sun is rising or setting it really is close to perfection. It has been priced to allow for some sympathetic redecoration and to add your own taste but everything is in good working order and it is in move in condition.
The scale of the grounds need to be seen to be appreciated, children in particular will love the freedom and opportunities to have a pony or motorbike on hand! The adults of the house are sure to love the peace and quiet, the different patio areas and in particular the special brick paved completely private patio area that can be accessed from the kitchen. This area was built specially to cater for a wedding so it is more than idea for entertaining family and friends.
The property is located between the Temple and Ballynahinch, offering easy access to Lisburn, Saintfield and Belfast. The bus in and out of Belfast is on your doorstep with direct transport to the provinces leading schools. There are plenty of amenities within minutes, in particular Carlisle’s which has everything you could possible need!
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
To arrange a viewing or for further information contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or email [email protected]
- Reception Hall 5.77m x 5.44m (18'11 x 17'10)
- Lounge 6.93m x 5.77m (22'9 x 18'11)
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room 7.47m x 3.02m (24'6 x 9'11)
- Dining room 4.57m x 4.42m (15' x 14'6)
- Utility room 3.07m x 2.92m (10'1 x 9'7)
- Boot room 3.07m x 1.75m (10'1 x 5'9)
- Family room 6.35m x 4.04m (20'10 x 13'3)
- Inner hallway
- Bedroom 1 3.56m x 3.23m (11'8 x 10'7)
- Dressing area 3.00m x 2.77m (9'10 x 9'1)
- Bathroom 2.90m x 2.82m (9'6 x 9'3)
- Bedroom 2 3.61m x 3.05m (11'10 x 10')
- Ensuite shower room 3.07m x 1.75m (10'1 x 5'9)
- Bedroom 3 4.17m x 3.48m (13'8 x 11'5)
- Shower room 3.15m x 1.85m (10'4 x 6'1)
- Double garage 5.82m x 5.79m (19'1 x 19')
- Garage 6.02m x 5.82m (19'9 x 19'1)
- WC 2.08m x 1.50m (6'10 x 4'11)
- Stable 1 3.33m x 3.15m (10'11 x 10'4)
- Stable 2 3.33m x 3.15m (10'11 x 10'4)
- Store room 6.73m x 2.16m (22'1 x 7'1)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Click here to view the video
Schools near 2 Brae Road, Ballynahinch, BT24 8UN
- Selective Grammar Schools
- Integrated Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
Sorry we couldn't find any selective grammar schools within in a null miles radius of this property
Loading Area Price Data
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - with 4 photos on the search results page showing the best features of your property as chosen by you
Adverts appear above standard ads and are twice the size of a standard ad
Premier properties receive 3.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Reach more buyers - push your advert up to the top of the search results every week for the first four weeks
Advertise until sold - with no limits or expiry date, your advert stays up until it's sale agreed
Upgrade option - with our 'bump it back' package to push your advert back to the top of the search results
You choose the duration
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - in an area specifically chosen by you for as long as you want
Adverts appear above standard ads
Featured properties receive 1.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Attract buyers - your advert will appear at the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order
Upgrade your advert - to a premier listing with no limit or expiry date
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.