- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Entrance foyer with glazed door to;
- Entrance Hall with staircase to first floor / Understair storage
- Living room 16' x 11' with wood laminate floor
- Dining room 9'11 x 9'6 (max) with open archway to;
- Kitchen extension with full range of contemporary style gloss white high and low level units
- Ground floor bedroom with wood laminate floor
- First floor landing with access to loft
- Two well proportioned first floor bedrooms
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include corner bath and separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and rear door / Oil-fired central heating / Large garden to rear / Off-street parking for four plus cars
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a well presented three bedroom extended semi-detached house in what is arguably one of Antrim's most sought after residential locations just off the Belfast Road and close to Antrim town centre and all local amenities and transport facilities. Benefiting from PVC double glazed windows, oil-fired central heating, contemporary gloss white kitchen units and a generous garden to the rear this property is likely to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers including first time buyers and families alike. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood single glazed door and sidelight to;
- ENTRANCE FOYER
- Wood laminate floor. 15 pane glazed door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Staircase to first floor. Under-stairs storage. Meter cupboard.
- LIVINGROOM 4.88m x 3.35m (16' x 11')
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.25m x 1.52m (10'8 x 5')
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- DININGROOM 3.02m x 2.74m (9'11 x 9')
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Open archway to;
- KITCHEN 3.48m x 2.36m (11'5 x 7'9)
- Full range of gloss white high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker and fridge. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Concealed oil-fired boiler. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder with 'Willis' type immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 3.78m x 3.35m (12'5 x 11')
- Wood laminate floor. Double doors to walk-in wardrobe with shelving. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.00m x 2.87m (9'10 x 9'5)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.23m x 1.52m (10'7 x 5)
- Modern white suite comprising corner bath with mixer shower and shower attachment. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tilled corner shower cubicle. Mixer shower unit. Pivot and glazed cubicle doors. Tiled splash backs and fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- Double entrance pillars and gates with low level walling. Driveway to side with offstreet parking for 4 plus cars. Concrete base for garage. Low maintenance crazy paved garden to front with well stocked centerpiece and borders. Mature hedging. Concrete pathway. Generous garden to rear with mature trees. PVC oil tank.
- BLOCK BUILT SHED 2.51m x 1.73m (8'3 x 5'8)
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »