- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb and recently constructed detached residence
- Bright and spacious living room with double door to kitchen
- Sitting room
- Dining kitchen with modern units and integrated appliances
- Four well proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Family bathroom with luxury white suite
- Utility room
- Natural gas central heating
- Tripple glazing
- Tarmac driveway for 2 cars
- Large private and enclosed rear garden
- Superb location, excellent transport links and close to a number of leading schools
Additional InformationA recently constructed detached residence, situated on a level generous site with a high degree of privacy and ideal for families.
The ground floor offers bright and spacious accommodation with two reception rooms and a large dining kitchen. The kitchen has an excellent range of modern units and integrated appliances with a useful separate utility room and French doors to the large enclosed rear garden. On the first floor there are four well-proportioned bedrooms including a master with luxury ensuite shower room. There is also a well-appointed family bathroom with separate shower and bath. Further conveniences include natural gas central heating, a ground floor wc and tripple glazing throughout.
Externally there is a tarmac driveway for two cars, landscaped front garden and a large enclosed and private rear garden in lawns with patio area. Accessed via Crawfordsburn Road and Mountain Road the location is highly sought after and such a modern home will be of great appeal.
The local area is home to a variety of shops and recreational facilities as well as some leading academicals institutions. Located on the Belfast side of Newtownards there is the additional benefit of good transport links to Holywood, Belfast and the airports.
- Hardwood front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.16m x 3.53m (16' 11" x 11' 7")
Double doors to:
- DINING KITCHEN:
- 7.42m x 3.73m (24' 4" x 12' 3")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units, wood effect work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, four ring gas hob and electric under oven, stainless steel extractor hood with glass canopy, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 5.m x 3.53m (16' 5" x 11' 7")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.84m x 1.93m (9' 4" x 6' 4")
High and low level units, wood effect work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, concealed gas fired boiler, ceramic tiled floor, PVC rear door.
- BRIGHT SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Access to roofspace, linen store.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.73m x 3.56m (12' 3" x 11' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury white suite comprising: Low flush WC, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit and rain shower head, ceramic tiled floor, tiled splashback, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.12m (11' 7" x 10' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 3.28m (11' 6" x 10' 9")
Built in robe.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.56m x 2.67m (11' 8" x 8' 9")
Built in robe.
- Luxury white suite comprising: Low flush WC, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle with rain shower head and telephone hand shower attachment, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Large rear garden in lawn and patio area, front garden in lawn, driveway for 2 cars.
Off Mountain Road
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »