2 Beverley Way, Newtownards BT23 7WN
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
- Superb Detached Family Home in a quiet cul-de-sac position
- Four Bedrooms, master bedroom with luxury en-suite shower room
- Four reception rooms, including recently constructed sun room
- Well appointed kitchen with extensive range of integrated electrical appliances
- Fully tiled family bathroom
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows and external doors
- Detached matching garage
- Private, enclosed rear garden with sunny aspect
- Outstanding presentation
- PVC fascia, soffits and eaves
A beautifully presented Detached home situated in a small, quiet cul-de-sac which would be ideal for the needs of a growing family with it's well proportioned accomodation and a sunny private site.
- Entrance Hall
- Double glazed entrance door, laminate flooring, Cloakroom: pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C., half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- 3.91m x 5.02m (12' 10" x 16' 6")
Feature marble fireplace, cornice ceiling
- Family Room
- 3.88m x 3.89m (12' 9" x 12' 9")
cornice ceiling, laminate flooring, sliding double glazed patio doors to...
- 2.85m x 3.3m (9' 4" x 10' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor with underfloor heating, recessed LED spotlighting, sliding double glazed patio doors to garden
- Dining Kitchen
- 4.31m x 5.38m (14' 2" x 17' 8")
Inset Blanco ceramic sink unit, mixer tap, excellent range of fitted high and low level units with stainless steel handles, laminate work surfaces, integrated appliances to include; Bosch eye level double oven. ceramic hob, stainless steel chimney style extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, ceramic wall tiling, laminate flooring, recessed spotlighting, cornice ceiling
- Hot press with immersion heater
- Master Bedroom
- 3.2m x 3.88m (10' 6" x 12' 9")
Recessed spotlighting, outlook to Scrabo and Mournes, Luxury en-suite shower room comprising; Corner shower enclosure, Mira electric shower, wall hung basin, back to wall W.C. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome towel radiator
- Bedroom 2
- 2.71m x 3.89m (8' 11" x 12' 9")
Views to Scrabo and Mournes
- Bedroom 3
- 2.67m x 3.77m (8' 9" x 12' 4")
- Bedroom 4
- 2.51m x 2.89m (8' 3" x 9' 6")
Currently used as study, folding aluminium ladder to large floored roofspace ideal for storage
- White suite comprising; panel bath, Mira electric shower, folding shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C., fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting.
- Detached Garage
- 3.53m x 5.82m (11' 7" x 19' 1")
Up and over door, light. power, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler.
- Tarmac driveway, outside lighting. outside water tap, PVC oil tank
- Neat, well tended front garden in lawns with raised shrub beds, mature conifers. Landscaped patio garden to rear with extensive flagged patio, raised shrub beds, trees etc.
Off Bangor Road, into Beverley Heights, left into Beverley Walk and left again into Beverley Way
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The reseller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Any information given by us in these sales details or otherwise is given without responsibility on our part. Services, fittings, and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all information, which we provide, about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Site plans on brochures are not drawn to scale, however we are happy to provide scale drawings from our office. Artist’s impressions are for illustrative purposes only. All details including materials, finishes etc. should be clarified with the agents prior to booking.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »