- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious detached family home
- Large entrance hall
- Living room with open fire
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Four bedrooms (master with ensuite)
- Ground floor bathroom with separate shower
- Enclosed gardens to side and rear
- Front garden in lawns
- Driveway for 2 to 3 cars
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Quiet and convenient location
- Close to town centre and main routes to Belfast and Bangor
- Excellent choice of primary and secondary schools
Additional InformationA deceptively spacious detached chalet bungalow, situated on a corner site within an established and sough after residential location.
The accommodation is bright and spacious throughout with flexibility in mind and the option of up to five bedrooms. Currently the layout incorporates a two reception rooms, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms on the ground floor with two bedrooms including a master with ensuite on the first floor. Externally there are gardens to the front, side and rear with off street parking for two to three cars.
The area has long proved popular with families due to the flexible accommodation and proximity to the town centre, the varied amenities and excellent choice of primary and secondary schools. For those commuting the transport links to Belfast Bangor and beyond are easily accessible as is the Ards Peninsula with its areas out outstanding natural beauty.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed front door and glazed side panel.
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, cloaks cupboard under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.31m x 3.66m (17' 5" x 12' 0")
Wood effect floor, hole in wall style fireplace and tiled hearth, corniced ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.48m x 2.64m (11' 5" x 8' 8")
Ceramic tiled floor, French doors to garden.
- 3.58m x 3.56m (11' 9" x 11' 8")
Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, bowl and a quarter single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for range cooker, stainless steel extractor hood and glass canopy, under counter fridge, ceramic tiled floor, breakfast bar, uPVC rear door.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.67m (9' 9" x 8' 9")
Wood effect flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.51m x 3.45m (11' 6" x 11' 4")
Wood effect floor, corniced ceiling.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, roll top claw ball foot bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower attachment, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.64m x 4.09m (18' 6" x 13' 5")
Wood effect flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, corner shower cubicle with independent electric shower unit, PVC panelled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 3.73m (13' 5" x 12' 3")
Wood effect floor, eaves storage.
- Front garden in lawns, tarmac driveway for several cars, enclosed private rear garden with mature trees.
Boiler house with oil fired boiler.
Off Bangor Road
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »