- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil fired central heating system / Upvc double glazed windows and doors.
- Three bedrooms (master with en-suite shower room, large third bedroom on ground floor) / One plus reception rooms.
- Fitted kitchen with ceramic tiled floor and wall tiling.
- Luxury four piece white bathroom suite.
- Large detached matching garage with separate utility room to rear.
- Gardens to front, side and rear.
- Extensive tarmac driveway.
- Pvc facias, soffits and barge boards.
Additional InformationThis attractive Detached property is situated within this popular and convenient residential location and occupies a well proportioned site with attractive, private and well laid gardens surrounding. Internally this deceptively spacious home offers versatile accommodation and would be perfectly suited for the young family or those wishing to downsize.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Entrance hall with polished laminate floor, open tread staircase to first floor.
- 4.19m x 3.61m (13' 9" x 11' 10")
Feature fireplace with stone surround, ceramic tiled hearth, polished laminate floor, cornice ceiling, wall light points.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Linen cupboard, polished laminate floor.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- 5.59m x 3.66m (18' 4" x 12' 0")
(L Shape Room) 1 ½ Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, space for cooker, extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine/ dishwasher, display cabinets, concealed lighting, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, Upvc double glazed door to side.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.61m x 3.38m (11' 10" x 11' 1")
Solid wood floor, Upvc double glazed sliding patio door to rear.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White four piece bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with ceramic tiled splash back and mixer taps, fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Mira' thermostatically controlled shower unit, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, ceramic tiled splash back, push button WC, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting, ceramic tiled floor.
- Eaves Storage
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.3m (11' 9" x 10' 10")
Range of mirror fronted slide robes.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Coloured suite Comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically
controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.15m (13' 0" x 10' 4")
Hot press copper cylinder with immersion heater.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.46m x 4.01m (17' 11" x 13' 2")
Electric up and over door, approached by extensive tarmac driveway, with light and power, oil fired boiler. Utility Room to rear 7' 0" x 13'2" Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of low level units, plumbed for washing machine.
- To front in lawns, bushes and hedges, to side in extensive tarmac driveway and enclosed to rear in timber decking, lawns, paved patio area, shrubs, bushes and hedging.
Off bangor Road
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »