This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Terrace Residence
- Recently Refurbished
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Luxurious Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Tarmac Driveway/Forecourt
- Garden/Tiled Patio Area To Rear
Additional InformationYou could buy this fabulous property for only £333.61 per month through Co-Ownership… TEL: 90 30 90 30 and speak to Mark, our fully qualified mortgage adviser, who is regulated by the FSA… We do not charge for our mortgage advice!
This recently refurbished mid terrace residence is situated in a highly established residential location in the Andersonstown Area. Located close to a host of amenities including excellent schools, shops and transport links to Belfast City Centre.
The ground floor comprises a spacious lounge and modern fitted kitchen/dining area. The first floor boasts three good size bedrooms and a luxurious main bathroom suite; completing what is a perfect family home.
Externally you will find a tarmac driveway, forecourt and garden with tiled patio area to rear.
This delightful home is sure to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers.
An internal inspection is absolutely essential to fully appreciate all this excellent accommodation has to offer.
Mortgage & Rent Terms: Purchase Price £124,950 Mortgage amount £62,475 monthly payment of £203.45 based on interest rate of 2.95% fixed for two years. The overall cost for comparison is 4.0% APR. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. Early repayment charges apply. Co-Ownership rent based on £62,475 monthly payment £130.16 based on a current interest rate of 2.95%. Rents are reviewed annually Your home maybe repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage McGranaghan Mortgages.com is a trading name of IQ Financial :IQ Financial LLP is an appointed representative of Openwork Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate flooring
- LOUNGE:12' 1" x 9' 1" (3.68m x 2.77m)
- Laminate flooring, coving
- KITCHEN/DINING:19' 0" x 8' 1" (5.79m x 2.46m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel sink drainer, stainless steel extractor fan
- BEDROOM (1):13' 0" x 8' 1" (3.96m x 2.46m)
- Mirrored sliderobes
- BEDROOM (2):11' 0" x 12' 0" (3.35m x 3.66m)
- Mirrored sliderobes
- BEDROOM (3):9' 0" x 6' 0" (2.74m x 1.83m)
- BATHROOM:7' 11" x 5' 1" (2.41m x 1.55m)
- White suite comprising panel bath with overhead electric shower, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls
- Front: tarmac driveway/forecourt Rear: garden, tiled patio area
Contact PropertyPal Mortgages For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through PropertyPal Mortgages. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
(in last 30 days)
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »