- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Detached Family Home in a Prime Location
- Spacious Lounge with Attractive Fireplace and Gas Coal Effect Fire
- Separate Dining Room with Marble Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area/Rear Hallway Utility Area
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with White Suite/Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Exceptionally Well Presented Throughout
- Integrated Garage with Additional Driveway Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Front Garden and Delightful Enclosed and Private Rear Garden in Lawns with Spacious Sheltered Patio Area
- Exceptionally Convenient Location, Close to Shops, Public Transport, Wallace Park and Leading Schools
- Comfortable Commuting Distance to Belfast and Many Other Parts of the Province
Additional InformationThis attractive detached villa is situated on an excellent, mature and extremely private site. The property is beautifully presented by the current owners and offers family accommodation ideal for those with a young family or for those downsizing which is perfectly complemented by the delightful private rear garden with sheltered paved sitting areas. The property is extremely convenient to a range of amenities in Lisburn including Wallace Park, shops and leading schools. Recent sales in this locality have proven extremely popular and this property can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Glazed front door to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor, glazed door with glazed side windows to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, under stairs storage.
- 4.88m x 3.96m (16' 0" x 13' 0")
Attractive mahogany fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, gas coal effect fire.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.45m (12' 4" x 11' 4")
Cornice ceiling, marble fireplace with granite inset, hearth and wood mantel.
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 3.96m x 3.05m (13' 0" x 10' 0")
Range of high and low level solid oak units, work surfaces, Acorn 1 1/2 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, display shelves, tiled floor, part tiled walls, concealed strip lighting.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Utility area, plumbed for washing machine, cloakroom area, service door to garage, accessible to rear.
- Access via ladder to roofspace, airing cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 3.28m (12' 1" x 10' 9")
Range of built in wardrobes, storage, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.98m x 3.48m (16' 4" x 11' 5")
Sanded and varnished floor boards, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 2.95m (13' 0" x 9' 8")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, shower attachment, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira Shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Front garden in lawn with raised flower beds, boundary wall and hedge.
Entrance gates to tarmac driveway with parking to front and sides leading to...
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 6.58m x 3.07m (21' 7" x 10' 1")
Electric roller shutter door, power and light, gas boiler.
- Delightful enclosed and private rear garden in lawn with flower beds and mature boundary trees and hedges. Spacious and sheltered patio area.
Heading out of Lisburn on Belsize Road from roundabout at Wallace Park, number 2 is on the right hand side
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »