- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Outstanding Modern Townhouse in Prime Residential Location
- Interior Designed by White Room Interiors
- Convenient Access to Ormeau Road and Ravenhill Road
- Five Minutes' Drive from Belfast City Centre and Motorway Networks
- Superb Kitchen with Granite Worktops and Integrated Appliances, Opening to Ample Living and Dining Space
- Ground Floor WC and Separate Utility Room
- Gracious Living Room
- Stunning First Floor Drawing Room with Gas Coal Fire and Bespoke Shelving (Potentially Bedroom 4 if Required)
- Three Double Bedrooms, Master Incorporating En Suite Shower Room
- Wood Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Deluxe Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Private Rear Courtyard Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Within a Catchment Area to a Range of Belfast's Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented townhouse was designed by White Room Interiors and finished to a most exacting specification with the layout catering for the lifestyles of today's busy families. This deceptively spacious property enjoys a most convenient position located off the Ormeau Road, one of South Belfast's most sought after and prestigious residential areas.
The clever internal layout provides a modern living environment combined with character and charm that one would normally expect from a modern townhouse. Externally the property offers off-street private car parking and garden to the rear with paved patio areas ideal for outdoor entertaining.
This convenient address in South Belfast provides a convenient location to a host of local shops, cafes and restaurants. It is also close to a range of day nurseries, primary and secondary schools, including St Aquinas Grammar, Lagan College and Methodist College. There are excellent bus networks connecting to the city centre, Queen's University and the University of Ulster campuses.
With so many quality attributes within this property we feel confident demand will be strong and therefore urge your earliest internal inspection.
- Electric communal gates to private allocated parking, hardwood front door, glazed and leaded top light and side light to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Polished porcelain tiled floor.
- CLOAKROOM WITH WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, extractor fan, part tiled walls.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.81m x 3.m (12' 6" x 9' 10")
Oak laminate wooden floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING AND LIVING SPACE:
- 5.51m x 4.42m (18' 1" x 14' 6")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer taps, built-in oven, four ring gas hob, extractor fan above, integrated fridge and freezer, part tiled walls, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, open to casual dining area, low voltage spotlight, open to living space with dual aspect windows, hardwood double glazed double doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, cloaks area, low voltage spotlight.
- Large storage cupboard, built-in Worcester gas fired boiler.
- DRAWING ROOM / BEDROOM 4:
- 4.9m x 3.68m (16' 1" x 12' 10")
Hand painted timber surround fireplace with cast iron inset, gas coal fire, tiled hearth, cornice ceiling, bespoke built-in shelving and cupboards.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 3.m (11' 1" x 9' 10")
Double glazed access door to balcony.
- BALCONY AREA:
- Ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, fully tiled walls, built-in shower cubicle with chrome shower unit, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps.
- Large airing cupboard, built-in shelving, access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.9m x 3.3m (16' 1" x 10' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer tap, built-in shower cubicle with chrome shower unit, tiled splashback, feature mirror with LED light, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.9m x 3.3m (16' 1" x 10' 10")
- Fully floored, light.
- Two allocated car parking spaces with visitor car parking, enclosed landscaped rear courtyard ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining with paved patio area, laid in stones and shrubs.
Travelling on the Ormeau Road heading out of town, Bell Towers is located on left hand side just before roundabout and junction with Ravenhill Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »