- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- LUXURY SPECIFICATION
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Painted internal walls and ceilings
- Profiled architraves and skirting boards
- Cornicing to living and dining room, kitchen, hall and bedrooms
- Generous range of electrical sockets and switches
- Connection provisions for a range of internet and digital entertainment services
- 5 amp sockets in living room and bedrooms
- LED downlights throughout and feature pendant in kitchen
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors with battery back up
- Security alarm
- High quality ironmongery
- Solid concrete flooring throughout
- Luxury kitchen units with island feature, soft close doors, colour co-ordinated interiors and a stone worktop
- Branded appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge / freezer
- UTILITY ROOM
- High quality units, doors, worktop and handles
- Sink unit
- Free-standing washing machine and tumble dryer
- BATHROOM / EN SUITE
- Luxurious fixtures and fittings uniquely selected to suit individual bathroom design
- Wall hung toilet with soft close function
- Low profile shower tray
- Drench shower head and hand-held shower
- Glass shower screens
- Heated towel rails
- Tiled splashback or basin upstand to sinks and vanity units
- Main bathroom features built-in bath and separate walk-in shower
- Ensuites feature vanity unit with storage and walk-in shower
- Ground floor apartments have tiled flooring to hall, kitchen, utility, en suite and bathroom. Carpet to living, dining, bedrooms and dressing room
- First and second floor apartments have engineered timber flooring to hall, living, dining and kitchen. Carpet to bedrooms and dressing room. Tiling to bathroom and ensuite
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Gas-fired central heating
- Energy efficient combination boiler providing instant hot water
- Mechanical ventilation and heat recovery system throughout
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Double glazed, painted, hardwood sliding sash windows
- Painted hardwood external door with glazed panels
- Ground floor apartments include private garden area with sandstone paving
- First floor apartments offer a private balcony
- Second floor apartments have access to a private roof garden
- Natural slate roof
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Two allocated car parking spaces per apartment
- ENTRANCE LOBBY
- Bright and spacious entrance lobby with feature pendant lighting
- Tiled floor and painted timber panelling
- Lift access to all apartments
- Secure, internal post boxes on ground floor
- Video and audio entry system
- 10 year warranty will be provided by Global Home Warranties
Additional InformationAmongst The Finest In Malone
Nestled in the leafy suburbs of the charming Queen's Quarter, the highly sought-after Malone area of South Belfast is home to the exclusive collection of Pavilion Apartments.
Whether it's browsing the local produce at the award-winning St. George's Market, spending an evening at the Lyric Theatre, or admiring the breath-taking beauty of the Georgian-style Malone House, homeowners can enjoy the very best of apartment living in one of Northern Ireland's most esteemed areas.
What's more, you don't have to travel far to find an abundance of beautiful green spaces. From a leisurely stroll through Botanic Gardens or Belvoir Forest Park to a round of golf at Malone Golf Club, take the time to embrace the great outdoors.
Belfast, A Most Desirable Place To Live
Located in the prestigious development of Bladon Park and named after the former Bladon Pavilion, this luxury collection of Pavilion Apartments lies in the heart of the desirable BT9 postcode.
Finished to an impeccable standard, each of the six apartments benefit from spacious, modern interiors with first-class fixtures and fittings throughout.
It goes without saying that the location of these apartments only adds to their beauty. With every amenity you could possibly need just a stone's throw from your front door, these apartments offer the perfect balance between convenience and relaxed, everyday living.
Not only do the vibrant Lisburn Road and Stranmillis areas of Belfast boast a wide range of restaurants, cafés and independent boutiques, the area is also teeming with supermarkets, museums, pubs, sports teams, leading schools and higher educational facilities.
Pavilion Apartments have it all, and more.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 6.86m x 6.53m (22' 6" x 21' 5")
- 5.26m x 4.67m (17' 3" x 15' 4")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.84m x 2.31m (12' 7" x 7' 7")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.58m x 3.91m (21' 7" x 12' 10")
- 2.59m x 2.24m (8' 6" x 7' 4")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.24m x 1.78m (7' 4" x 5' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 3.66m (12' 7" x 12' 0")
- 3.1m x 2.24m (10' 2" x 7' 4")
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Private landscaped gadren and patio area.
Schools near Pavilion Apartments at Bladon ParkVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site Apt 6 Pavilion Apartments||£545,000||1,572 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »