- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Gas Fired Central Heating With New Viessmann Gas Boiler & Flue Fitted in 2021
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Sea, Beach & Donegal Headland Views
- Burglar Alarm & Intercom
- Private Car Park To Rear
- Solid Hardwood Flooring Throughout
- No Short Term Rentals Under Management Lease
A fabulous elevated ground floor 2 bedroom apartment in excellent decorative order throughout and offering superb views of Atlantic Ocean, Portballintrae beach and Runkerry House. The apartment is situated within a complex of 16 which was constructed circa 2005 by well known local builders, The Kennedy Group. The property has been finished off to a generous specification and finish and of particular note is the spacious sit out balcony leading off lounge. Situated in a highly popular seaside village, close at hand is the Giants Causeway and new visitors centre, Bushmills Distillery and a choice of championship golf courses. The selling agents strongly recommend early internal inspection.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- With stairs to upper levels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With storage cupboard and solid hardwood floor.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING:
- 6.35m x 5.64m (20' 10" x 18' 6")
- LOUNGE AREA:
- With solid hardwood floor and patio doors leading to large outside terrace area overlooking Beach, Atlantic Ocean and Coastline.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- With bowl and half stainless steel sink unit, high and low level built in units with tiling between, stainless steel Hotpoint oven and ceramic hob, extractor fan above, integrated Hotpoint fridge freezer, integrated Miele dishwasher and integrated Miele washing machine/tumble dryer, drawer bank, larder cupboard, recessed lights and solid hardwood floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.72m x 3.02m (15' 6" x 9' 11")
With ceiling fan, solid hardwood flooring and pedestrian door leading to car park area.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ensuite off with w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.49m (10' 5" x 8' 2")
With built in wardrobe and solid wood floor.
- With white suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin with tiled splashback, shower over bath, towel rail, tiled above bath, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- Please note that all purchasers will become Shareholders in a Management Company formed to provide buildings insurance and maintain communal areas etc. Details of the annual Service Charge and full management services are available on request. Current Service Charge is £930.00 per annum (23.07.2021)
Once in Portballintrae, proceed along the Bayhead Road which will bring you past the Bayview Hotel which will be on your right hand side. Follow the road completely around the harbour and this will bring you onto Beach Road. Beach Apartments will be on your right hand side before the car park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »