- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- High Specification Ground Floor Apartment within Secure Gated Development
- Spacious Open Plan Living Area
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master Bedroom Benefiting from En Suite Shower Room
- White Suite Bathroom
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking
Additional InformationThis well presented ground floor apartment is located at 228 Shore Road, Green Island. The apartment is located only a few minutes drive from Jordanstown and Carrickfergus and with the shore nearby there is a range of beautiful costal walks to be enjoyed. Green Island train station is also within walking distance and Belfast is an easy commute via train or by road.
The property is located within a gated development offering secure low maintenance living. This high specification apartment compromises of two well proportioned bedrooms, with master bedroom with en suite shower room, bathroom with white suite, spacious open plan living area and modern fully fitted kitchen. The property also benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- Wooden glazed door, access to communal reception hall.
Solid oak wooden door to apartment.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Electric cupboard, built-in storage cupboard with Baxi gas boiler.
- KITCHEN / LIVING AREA:
- 8.69m x 3.81m (28' 6" x 12' 6")
at widest points.
Recessed spotlights into bay window, kitchen area with ceramic tiled flooring, under unit lights, range of high and low level Shaker style units, stainless steel single drainer sink, space for washing machine, built-in Beko cooker, built-in four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, space for American style fridge freezer, laminate work surface, glass display cabinet.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.13m x 3.18m (13' 7" x 10' 5")
at widest points.
Bedroom with built-in sliding wardrobes with mirrored fronts.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled flooring, built-in shower cubicle with fully tiled walls, sliding glass door, chrome Triton shower, shaver points, mirror with light, extractor fan, towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 3.06m (12' 4" x 10' 0")
at widest points.
Outlook to front, built-in sliding wardrobes with mirrored front.
- White suite comprising: pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, white panelled bath with chrome mixer tap, half partly tiled walls, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, towel rail, built-in storage cupboard, ceramic tiled flooring.
Travelling towards Carrickfergus along Shore Road, Bayview Apartments are located on the left hand side past Station Road. Number two is located in the first block on the right hand side of development.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
51st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »