- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- DETACHED SPLIT LEVEL HOUSE
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- PVC TRIPLE GLAZED WINDOWS THROUGHOUT
- EXCELLENT VIEWS OVER RIVER FOYLE AND DONEGAL HILLS
- CARPETS INCLUDED IN SALE
- ANNEX WITH SEPARATE ACCESS
- WOULD SUIT HOME BUSINESS OR GRANNY APARTMENT
- EPC RATING D
- A super property situated off the Limavady Road in the much sought after Bayswater development.
This property is in pristine condition throughout. It has magnificent views over Foyle Bridge and River.
It is situated conveniently to Foyle Arena, Peace Bridge, Ebrington Square and a host of other amenities.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate.
- Having recessed lighting, laminated wooden floor.
- KITCHEN/DINING 7.16m x 6.17m (23'6" x 20'3")
- Having excellent range of eye and low level units, lighting on kicker board, integrated dishwasher, 'Airforce' induction hob, 'Bosch' double oven, 'Hisense' American fridge/freezer, centre island with storage under and breakfast bar, Stainless steel sink unit set in Quartz worktop, matching splashback, recessed ceiling lighting, laminated wooden floor, ample dining space with French doors to paved veranda with view over River, French doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM 4.70m x 1.52m to widest points) (15'5" x 5' to wid
- Having excellent range of units, sink set in Quartz worktop with mixer taps, matching splashback, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, recessed lighting, laminated wooden floor.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Having laminated wooden floor, separate access to Balcony and rear driveway.
- MASTER BEDROOM (1) 3.94m x 3.84m (12'11" x 12'7")
- Having French doors.
- Comprising of double walk in electric shower, WHB set in vanity units, WC, heated towel rail, fitted wall mirror, extractor fan, laminated wooden floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing having hotpress.
- LOUNGE 5.59m x 4.65m (to widest points) (18'4" x 15'3" (t
- Having attractive fireplace, door to Sun Porch, excellent views of River.
- SUN PORCH 3.63m x 1.93m (11'11" x 6'4")
- Having laminated wooden floor, excellent view over River.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.62m x 2.97m (15'2" x 9'9")
- Having fireplace, laminated wooden floor, excellent views of the River.
- BEDROOM (2) 3.94m x 3.48m (12'11" x 11'5")
- BEDROOM (3) 2.97m x 2.95m (9'9" x 9'8")
- Having built in wardrobe.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising of fully tiled walk in electric shower. WHB set in vanity unit, WC, heated towel rail, wall mirror, extractor fan, laminated wooden floor.
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- Having understair storage.
- BEDROOM (4) 4.60mx 2.95m (15'1"x 9'8")
- BEDROOM (5) 5.61m x 2.95m (18'5" x 9'8")
- Comprising of bath with shower fitted to taps, WHB, WC, fully tiled around bath, remaining walls 1/2 tiled, tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE 5.69m x 5.61m (to widest points) (18'8" x 18'5" (t
- Having electric roller door, light and power points, side window and door, laminated wooden floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Neat manicured lawn to front stocked with plants, shrubs and mature trees.
Steps to paved veranda from front lawn.
Rockery to side and rear bordered by wall.
- ESTIMATED ANNUAL RATES
- Estimated Annual Rates: £2590.22 (March 2020)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »