- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Four bedroom detached home
- Two receptions
- Kitchen/Diner with a range of integrated appliances
- Downstairs WC
- Utility room
- Well proportioned bedrooms including a master with en-suite
- Three further bedrooms on the first floor
- Three piece bathroom suite
- Detached garage (18' 1'' x 8' 8'')
- Off street parking
- Enclosed rear garden
- Quiet residential development
- Oil fired central heating
2 Bawn Manor, Hamiltonsbawn
Hannath are pleased to welcome to the market this four bedroom detached home in the popular residential development of Bawn Manor, Hamiltonsbawn. Offering well proportioned bedrooms including a master with en-suite, two receptions, three piece bathroom suite, utility room and detached garage. With some attention, 2 Bawn Manor could make the perfect family home.
- Entrance Hall 15' 9'' x 6' 10'' (4.80m x 2.08m) at widest point
- Access via; PVC door. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to storage under stairs.
- Lounge 11' 8'' x 12' 4'' (3.55m x 3.76m)
- Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Brick fireplace with open fire.
- Living Area 11' 8'' x 12' 2'' (3.55m x 3.71m)
- Double panel radiator. Wooden flooring. Brick fireplace.
- Kitchen/Diner 10' 7'' x 26' 2'' (3.22m x 7.97m)
- Wooden/Vinyl flooring. Double panel radiator. Fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units. Integrated dishwasher, hob, oven and fridge/freezer. Access to rear garden via PVC double doors.
- Utility room 7' 5'' x 5' 8'' (2.26m x 1.73m)
- Vinyl flooring. Single panel radiator. Fitted high and low level units. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Access to rear garden via PVC door.
- WC 2' 8'' x 5' 9'' (0.81m x 1.75m)
- Comprising of; wash hand basin and WC. Vinyl flooring and single panel radiator.
- First Floor Landing 11' 6'' x 10' 6'' (3.50m x 3.20m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Access to roof space.
- Master bedroom 13' 8'' x 12' 4'' (4.16m x 3.76m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to;
- En-suite 7' 5'' x 6' 9'' (2.26m x 2.06m)
- Three piece en-suite comprising of; WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower with electric unit. Double panel radiator. Tiled flooring and fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 8' 9'' x 12' 5'' (2.66m x 3.78m)
- Rear aspect room. Wood effect flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 7'' x 9' 8'' (3.22m x 2.94m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 11' 9'' x 12' 2'' (3.58m x 3.71m)
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator. Wood effect flooring.
- Bathroom 6' 11'' x 9' 4'' (2.11m x 2.84m) at widest point
- Three piece bathroom suite comprising of; fitted corner bath with shower attachment, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Double panel radiator. Tiled flooring and fully tiled walls. Access to hot press.
- Garage 18' 1'' x 8' 8'' (5.51m x 2.64m)
- Front garden is mainly laid in lawn with tarmac driveway leading to garage. Rear garden is mainly laid in lawn, has decking area and is fully enclosed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »