2 Baroda Parade, Belfast BT7 3AD
2 Bed End-terrace house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Immaculate Two Bedroom End Terrace House
- Sought After Ormeau Road Location
- Lounge With Multi-Fuel Stove & Bay Window
- Separate Dining Room With Gas Fire
- New Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- Close To A Host Of Local Amenities/Restaurants/Bar
- Walking Distance To Belfast City Centre
- Ormeau Library 1 Min Walk
- Great Catchment Area For Top Local Schools
Additional InformationThis delightful two bedroom end terrace house is set in a quiet cul-de-sac just off the ever popular Ormeau Road in South Belfast. The property offers modern living with feature high ceilings throughout and full accommodation comprises lounge with feature multi-fuel stove, dining room, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Baroda Parade's location couldn't be better, on your doorstep you have a host of local bars, restaurants, shopping facilities and even though it is city living you have an abundance of parks and walks in the shape of Ormeau Park, Botanic Gardens and Lagan Towpath. Belfast City Centre is only a short walk away making this property the perfect purchase for young professionals working in the city centre.
Viewings can be booked 24/7 through our website and if you require any further information on the property you can contact the agent direct on: Marc Fegan - 07557 539985.
12'5 x 10'9 (into bay)
Feature multi-fuel stove, bay window, carpet.
10'9 x 9'3
Feature gas fire, laminate wood floor.
9'2 x 6'9
New modern fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level units, integrated electric oven and gas hob, plumbed for washing machine, quarry tiled floor and part tiled walls. Kitchen has been fully re-wired and re-plastered.
14'1 x 10'
Spacious double bedroom, original fireplace, carpet.
9'3 x 8'4
Small double bedroom, original fireplace.
6'9 x 5'10
Modern three piece white suite comprising WC, wash hand basin and panel bath with new Mira shower over. Tiled floor and fully tiled walls.
Front - small area partly enclosed by hedges.
Rear - Enclosed yard and shed
115th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »