This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Spacious Semi Detached Property
- Three Large Bedrooms, Master Incorporating En Suite Shower Room
- Well Maintained Accommodation Throughout
- Large Lounge with Open Fire and Access to Rear Garden
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Hardwood Windows Throughout
- Ample Driveway Parking Leading to Garage
- Easily Maintained Private Rear Garden with Excellent Degree of Privacy
- Ten Minutes Drive of Belfast City Centre and Five Minutes Drive of George Best City Airport
Additional InformationThis spacious semi detached family home occupies a quiet cul-de-sac position within this exclusive and mature landscaped development. With a private and much sought after address this property offers ease of access to the city commuter to Belfast some three miles away and the George Best City Airport is approximately five minutes away. The education choice is catered for in a wide range of top rated primary and grammar schools.
Internally the property has been well maintained and boasts bright and spacious accommodation. The accommodation comprises of large lounge with open fire, and fully fitted kitchen to the ground floor. Upstairs there are double large bedrooms, with the master incorporating an en suite shower room, and bathroom with white suite.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door with stained glass inset to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, service door to garage, separate storage cupboard off reception hall.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 7.26m x 3.3m (23' 10" x 10' 10")
Dual aspect windows, brick surround fireplace with timber mantel, open fire, slate hearth, solid oak wooden floor, PVC double glazed sliding doors to rear garden, aluminium double glazed sliding doors to rear garden.
- 2.97m x 3.02m (9' 9" x 9' 11")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, space for range type cooker, stainless steel extractor hood above, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, concealed light, integrated fridge, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, built-in larder cupboard, double glazed access door to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder with light and built-in gas fired boiler, hotpress with built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 2.77m (13' 1" x 9' 1")
Low voltage spotlight.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, part tiled walls, built-in shower cubicle with New Team 3000 thermostatic shower unit, tiled splashback, extractor fan, low voltage spotlight, solid wood strip wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 3.1m (11' 5" x 10' 2")
Measurements into bay.
Laminate wooden floor, built-in wall to wall mirror fronted robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.73m x 2.77m (12' 3" x 9' 1")
Extensive range of wall to wall built-in mirror fronted robes, outlook to rear garden.
- Recently installed white suite comprising: pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps with feature tiled stone splashback, low flush WC, panelled bath with built-in chrome shower unit, shower screen, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Landscaped enclosed rear garden with little maintenance, laid in stone, paved patio area, excellent degree of privacy, water tap, tarmac driveway with off-street parking for three cars, front and side garden laid in lawns with shrubs.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 7.82m x 2.67m (25' 8" x 8' 9")
Electric up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
68th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views