2 Barnetts Court Mews, Belfast BT5 7FS
4 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Semi-Detached Villa With Spacious And Flexible Accommodation Over Three Floors
- First Floor Living Room With Wood Burning Stove
- Dining Room
- Kitchen With Good Range Of Units, Dining Space & Separate Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite
- Further Reception Room / Study / Bedroom
- Family Bathroom & Ground Floor Shower Room
- Integral Garage, Light & Power
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Driveway With Space For Two Cars
- Attractive Gardens To Front & Rear
- Superb Location Close To Stormont Estate & Ballyhackamore
- Easy Commute To City Centre Via Road, Comber Greenway Or The Forthcoming Glider Rapid Transport
Additional InformationSituated between the Kings Road and Upper Newtownards Road, this superb semi-detached villa offers spacious accommodation with a flexible layout over three floors, close to Ballyhackamore and Stormont Estate.
The property is well presented throughout, and provides flexible accommodation with either 4 bedrooms and three reception rooms or five bedrooms and two receptions. The first floor is home to a bright living room, dining room, a separate kitchen with dining space and a utility room. On the second floor, there are three bedrooms, including an impressive master with ensuite and a family bathroom. The ground floor incorporates two further good sized rooms, a shower room, and access to a large integral garage.
To the front there is a driveway with off street parking, a garden and garden to the rear with a decked patio area.
The surrounding area is home to a variety of amenities including Stormont Estate, Ballyhackamore Village and there are various high quality schooling options available. Further benefits include superb transport links to the City Centre, double glazing, and oil fired central heating. Situated in a mews style development with electric gates, this is a superb opportunity to acquire a spacious family home in a sought after location in East Belfast.
Viewing is by private appointment by contacting our East Belfast office on 028 9059 5555.
- Arch with fanlight. Leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.61m x 3.3m (18' 5" x 10' 10")
Up and over door. Power and light. Plumbed for washing machine. Side service door.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.05m x 2.67m (10' 0" x 8' 9")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.71m x 3.3m (12' 2" x 10' 10")
(max) French double doors to rear garden.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.75m x 3.3m (15' 7" x 10' 10")
Cast iron wood burning stove. Feature window with arch fanlight. Wood laminate floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.84m x 2.67m (12' 7" x 8' 9")
Wood laminate floor.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 4.72m x 3.28m (15' 6" x 10' 9")
Fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units. Four ring gas hob. Eye level double oven. Space for fridge/ freezer. Glazed display cabinets. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Partly tiled walls and concealed under unit lights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.13m x 1.91m (7' 0" x 6' 3")
Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.78m x 3.35m (15' 8" x 11' 0")
Views to Stormont. Built-in wardrobe with sliding doors.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Vanity unit with mixer tap. Low flush WC. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled walls. Small radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 3.05m (10' 10" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.51m x 2.13m (8' 3" x 7' 0")
Currently used as bedroom, but easily converted to drawing room.
- White suite comprising of corner Whirlpool bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Towel radiator. Tongue and groove walls to dado rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Shelved hot press. Access to roof space via folding ladder.
- Two car parking spaces to front. Fully enclosed rear garden to rear with decked patio area.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »