- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- An Excellent Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime Cul De Sac Setting With Private Aspects And Panoramic Views To Rear
- Lounge With Pine And Cast Iron Fireplace And Oak Laminated Timber Floor
- Spacious Kitchen And Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms (One With Shower Room En Suite And Panoramic Views Over Dromore)
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail
- Front Garden Laid In Lawn And Gravel Driveway / Timber Storage Shed With Power
- Enclosed And Spacious Timber Deck Area To Rear With Private Aspects
- Oil Fired Central Heating System And Double Glazed Windows
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
An Excellent Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime Cul De Sac Setting With Private Aspects And Panoramic Views To Rear
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Panelled entrance door. Oak laminated timber floor. Staircase with pine spindled balustrade.
- 4.5m x 3.88m (14' 9" x 12' 9")
Pine fire surround with cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth. Oak laminated timber floor. Storage under stairs with light. Glazed double doors leading to dining area and kitchen.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.01m x 3.7m (16' 5" x 12' 2")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated Whirlpool oven and hob. Concealed extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. PVC double glazed back door. Slate effect laminated timber floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.7m x 2.91m (12' 2" x 9' 7")
Panoramic views over Dromore and countryside.
- SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Shower cubicle with Tritan electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.52m x 2.91m (11' 7" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.42m x 2.01m (7' 11" x 6' 7")
Measurement to include built in robe.
- White suite. Panelled bath with centre mount mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Hotpress.
- Cul-de-sac setting. Front garden laid in lawn. Gravel driveway. Enclosed and spacious timber deck area to rear. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light.
- TIMBER STORAGE SHED.
- 2.13m x 1.83m (7' 0" x 6' 0")
Light and Powerpoint.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Dromore proceed up Barban Hill, turn right into Barban Mews, number 2 is at the end.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »