This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Private staircase to first floor.
- Hallway with storage cupboard.
- Lounge with newly laid carpet.
- Kitchen with range of modern units and appliances.
- Two bedrooms, both carpeted.
- Bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle.
- Gas central heating system.
- Black uPVC double glazed windows.
- Fully painted throughout.
- Tarmac off street parking.
- No forwarding chain.
- Convenient to local schools, shopping amenities and main roads.
A recently built first floor apartment finished to the highest of modern standards, No 2 Bamford Court is accessed by a private entrance, and is located to the front of the development, close to a full range of village amenities.
Private Entrance. Staircase to first floor.
Lounge 4.47m x 3.58m (14’8’’ x 11’9’’) :- Newly laid carpet. TV and
Kitchen 3.56m x 2.49m (11’8” x 8’2”) :- Includes a range of eye and low level
units with chrome. One and a quarter bowl stainless steal sink unit. Worktops
with up-stands. Built in hob and oven with splash back. Stainless steel extractor
fan. Integrated fridge. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor.
Bedroom 1 4.50m x 3.58m (14’9” x 11’9”) :- Newly laid carpet.
Bedroom 2 4.34m x 2.87m (14’3” x 9’5”):- Newly laid carpet.
Bathroom 3.18m x 2.08m (10’5” x 6’10”):- Includes white three piece suite
comprising lfwc, whb and bath. Chrome accessories. Fully tiled shower cubicle.
Half tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Tarmac off street parking area.
• 900 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - TBC
• Maintenance Charge – TBC
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have
not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their
N.B. EPC is example from another new build within development.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »