- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented Mid Terrace Property
- Modern Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances And Breakfast Bar
- Bright And Spacious Lounge With Feature Electric Fire
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms, Two With Built In Storage
- Family Bathroom And Downstairs WC
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden In Lawn And Off Street Parking To Front
- Convenient To Newtownards Town Centre And Local Schools
This well-presented, terrace property is located off the Donaghadee Road in the popular Bowtown Estate, close to Newtownards town centre, local amenities and schools. Internally there is a recently installed, modern kitchen with built in appliances, breakfast bar area and dining area. The living room is a fantastic size and the downstairs also benefits from a wc and rear porch access to the garden. The first floor has three bedrooms, two with built in storage and a good sized family bathroom. This well priced home is a perfect starter home or investment, and early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Living Room 16'8 x 11'4 (5.08m x 3.45m)
- Wood laminate flooring, electric fire with carved wooden surround and hearth.
- Kitchen 16'8 x 11'3 (5.08m x 3.43m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with wood effect laminate worksurfaces, one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in oven and microwave, four ring electric hob, feature extractor fan, built in dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, breakfast bar area, storage understairs, vinyl flooring and dining area.
- Rear Porch
- Downstairs WC 6'3 x 2'8 (1.91m x 0.81m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiled floor and tiled splashback.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace. Two storage cupboards.
- Bedroom 1 11'8 x 10'3 (3.56m x 3.12m)
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 2 11'3 x 9'8 (3.43m x 2.95m)
- Wood laminate flooring and built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 9' x 7'3 (2.74m x 2.21m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead Triton shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front - Off street parking, landscaped area with bedding plants and paved area.
Rear - Fully enclosed rear garden in lawn with bedding areas, mature shrubs and outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
50th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »